You Left!?

DD: Uh... Hey there, Mr. Jamar, sir.

DD stood there in front of Johnny and Jamar. The beanie - wearing older teen's never seen Johnny's dad before...

But he didn't know that he was that big...

Out of the corny of his eye, he looked back at Jazmin who seemed to be getting something from one of the empty rooms...

He stared...

She was so great to look at but then, she giggled and looked at him as if she knew that he was staring at her again...

She gave the teen a smile that almost made him lean forward but Johnny and Jamar looked back at their Sister/Daughter...

Seeing that she wasn't gone yet...

Jamar: Go.

Jazmin: Heheh...

She left out after this, and DD shook his head from the thoughts he started to have about her. He rubbed his head as Johnny said...

Johnny: I'm telling you DD, don't get caught in that web.

Jamar: It's my daughter, so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about.

DD finally caught what he was doing and said...

DD: Sorry! Sorry - th - that was - that was rude of me -

Jamar: Hey whoa, relax. I'm just letting you know. Others didn't have that luxury.

DD: Hehe, right... Mr. Jamar?

Jamar: ?

DD: I wanna thank you for helping me and my friends, we haven't really had it easy in the last couple of days...

Jamar: Heheh, I can tell that from the tear streaks on your face. Try not to get too worked up so much, alright?

Johnny: You're here, you're fine. Have fun, DD.

Jamar: And get laid. Trust me, it takes the edge off.

DD: G-Get LAID!?!?!?

Johnny: Oh yea, and trust me. It's gonna happen.

DD: Yo - How would YOU know that!?

Johnny: Dude? Ari's already all over Ed and Edith likes Eddy's bad boy vibe. Who do you think is left?

DD: ?... !!!! Y-Y...💧Y-You're not talking abou -

Jamar: Ohhhh, Alicia finds him attractive? That's a first, she doesn't fine ANYONE attractive.

Johnny: Yep, but he's been in his own mind so much since he got here that he's never noticed it.

Jamar: Oh man, you better start paying attention, man. She's WAY more aggressive, sheeee may actually try to take it from you.

DD:💧💧Uhhh... I don't... know if I'm re -

Johnny: You're ready.

He pulled up DD's phone out of his pocket and titled his head while smirking...

Johnny: I've seen your search history.

DD: HEY!!!!

He snatched it away...

DD: What are you doing with my PHONE!?!?!?

Johnny:💧You left it in the car, man.

DD: I WAS COMING RIGHT BACK!!!!

Johnny: Never leave your phone around my friends. Now they all know what you search up in your private time, Pfft!

DD: That's not funny!