0. intro

"I'm so lucky to have met you," emotion drooped from his eyes. I smiled, but a knife of doubt tore through my insides. Did I really deserve this?

A girl who doesn't believe in luck meets a boy who wants to change his luck. 

It's the start of impromptu trips through Europe, casual sex, friendship and with some luck, more than that.

***

Hello and welcome!

I started writing this story when I was not feeling too well mentally, and I needed to escape to another place for a while. Creating this did that for me. I hope that if you're reading this and in need of an escape, this story can do that for you too:)

Some disclaimers before we get started: 

- English is not my first language so there might be a few mistakes here and there, please let me know if you find any so I can fix them.

- (Obviously) I don't know the 'real' people in this story personally so I don't know what they might be like in real life; this is my interpretation of Remington (and the other boys), in combination with some creative liberties. 

- There will be  some sexual content in this story, reader discretion is advised (also, don't read this if you're too young, but I know everyone is just going to ignore that anyway so do what you want lol)

A big, big thank you to my amazing friend -emptywallets for basically being my creative consultant and proofreading the chapters :)

I really hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Love, 

rosa.