✿23

You can't stop me lovin' myself~

23rd May, 2022.

11 p.m.

"Secretary Lee, can you take these designs to Mr. Na so, that he can choose the ones for our fashion show", Kang Yeongseo whom Eunseo despised because of her attitude, came. She harshly kept the sketchbooks on the copy on which she was scribbling something.

"Eunseo faced the ground and rolled her eyes in annoyance and stood up with a fake smile. "Sure."

She knocked on the huge door and entered the office. He was playing games as usual. "Here are the designs that the junior designers have submitted for Graffitti's thirtieth anniversary special fashion show. Just have a look at these and select which ones you like." Eunseo kept the sketchbooks on the table with an IPad which had the digital designs.

"Okay let me see." Jaemin went through the works one by one slowly. "This one is nice. Who did this?", he asked, showing her a design of a ball gown.

Seeing the sketch, she let out a gasp and apologized, "Sorry Sir, it's actually mine. I didn't realise I brought my sketchbook too." She extended her hands to take back the sketchbook.

But surprisingly, the blond stared at her design. "Wow." He faced her and continued, "When you said, you were studying fashion designing in Seoul National University, I didn't know your work would be so good. I would have taken this for the fashion show but unfortunately you are not a designer under our company. I am glad you didn't leave what you love to do."

Eunseo bowed and slightly smiled. "Thank you, Sir."

"Here." He handed her back the sketchbook.

She exited the room with a small grin, finally he acknowledged her talent. Suddenly, her phone began to rang. Seeing a familiar name on the screen, she received it. "Hello Sir", she spoke up, her face lighting up.

Chairman Na🌼

"Oh Eunseo, it's been a while."

"Yes Sir. How are you? Are you taking your medicines on time?"

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry. I have been eating healthy meals too."

"Glad to hear. By the way, did you call me for something?"

"Oh yes. I have a favour to ask you."

"Feel free to ask."

"Can you bring Jaemin home?"

"Huh?"

"I mean our house. You know, ever since he came back from abroad, he didn't come home. His mom and I definitely miss him. It's been a while we had lunch together with him."