Chapter 7: Accidental Date and Fight!?!

Your perspective

(Y/n): . . . Is the answer 4?

Goodwitch: No. . . how do you not know all the types of dust by this age?

(Y/n): Q_Q. . . 16?

Goodwitch: 12!

My last period of the day was a tutoring class with Professor Goodwitch, and I think she thinks I'm stupid.

Goodwitch: *sighs* Name four of the most common Grimm found outside the borders of Vale, this should be easy enough since you have lived out there for so long

(Y/n): . . . Well, you see-

DING

The bell rang meaning class was over; What a miracle.

Goodwitch: Oh well, I expect you to give me the answer next time, and to be able to answer all the ones you got incorrect

(Y/n): Yes ma'am

Goodwitch: You are excused now

I get my textbooks into my bag before leaving the classroom. I walk back to my dorm room. Once inside I collapse on my bed exhausted.

(Y/n): Man, schools exhausting, now what to do? I suppose I can look around on this "internet" and see if I can find anything about the rifts

I pull out my scroll and. . . open google and type in "rifts" and. . . WOAH THERE ARE SO MANY RESULTS! LIKE OVER 1,000!

(Y/n): "How to open a rift"! AH HA! IAM GOING HOME

After watching a tutorial I do precisely what they did and. . .

(Y/n): HEY THIS ISN'T WORKING!

I click on another website, and another, and another, and another. . . for a whole hour.

(Y/n): Q_Q Why are there so many liars on the internet?

I press another link and it takes me to this site called "Vale's rift date". . . it shows me to sign a form and tells me to go to some location.

(Y/n): The internet can't always lie to me, right?

I get dressed in some more casual clothing before leaving the dorm. I probably made it 30 feet till I realized I had no idea where I was going. I quickly try searching up methods to find this location and it tells me to go an airshiiiiii- NO! I try looking for other methods and found this cool thing that tells me where to walk to get to anywhere I want. I follow the device's instructions and after an hour or two I am. . . lost.