Chapter 13: The Collision

Your Perspective

I was walking back to the Guild, thinking through everything now, and as much as I don't like it, Mom could be putting our world and Remnant in danger. I kept walking till I felt a dangerous presence, so I jump away just in time to avoid something big from smashing me, creating a small dust cloud from the impact.

(Y/n): Whose their!?!

The dust clears up and I realize this isn't just some giant monster attacking me.

(Y/n): A Bullhead? How did this end up here on Earth land?

I then feel a sudden chill before a weird scent reaches my nose.

(Y/n): ... What is happening?

Suddenly the ground shakes, so I stand away from anything that could fall over on top of me. I then look up to the sky to see some rips in space. I then notice someone crawling out of the bullhead.

(Y/n): Ozpin!?!

I quickly run up to him and pull him away from the burning Bullhead. I then set Ozpin against a tree nearby before kneeling to his level.

(Y/n): Ozpin, are you okay? What happened?

Ozpin: (Y/n) *coughs* Glynda, Bullhead...

I nod before rushing back to the Bullhead I started sucking most of the flames from the Bullhead before entering. inside I see Goodwitch stuck under some debris, I started moving things off Goodwitch slowly to not accidentally crush her... but of course, life isn't nice.

(Y/n): what is that smell... oh

I then notice liquified red dust on the ground, heading towards open wires.

(Y/n): Well I am fireproof anyways so I should be fine, now back too... oh wait, CRUD NUGGETS!

I realize that Goodwitch isn't fireproof and started moving faster to get her out. I finally get the last bits of metal sheets off before throwing Goodwitch over my shoulder and sprinting out of the Bullhead.

(Y/n): With seconds to sp-

Suddenly I hear and feel an explosion, which makes me with Goodwitch fly in the air next to Ozpin.

(Y/n): Nevermind...

Ozpin: Good to see you two alive

(Y/n): I then look to see Goodwitch still knocked out, but luckily she is breathing.

Ozpin: Now, mind telling me what is going on?

(Y/n): Pretty sure my mom has gone crazy