chapter five ♡︎

Luo Mei is almost done bringing out the food to the table out on the balcony. Before she can pick up a dish, she feels someone wrap their arms around her. She knows exactly who it is.
Luo Mei- Just want I wanted.
Lu Yue- I could of been someone else.
Luo Mei- No. You're definitely my handsome Yue Yue.
Lu Yue- If so. I know he wants you.
Luo Mei- Really?
   He walks them back a little. He turns her around, goes to pick her up by the legs, and holds her thighs to him.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, what are you doing?
   He turns around, walks up to the island kitchen, moves what's ever there, and puts her up on the counter.
Luo Mei- (she holds onto him) Lu Yue. Why are you being like this? I love it, don't stop.
   He sets his hands on the table on either side of her and leans in to kiss her on the lips. She goes to hold his face with one hand, the other she slides in his hair, holds on, and kisses him back.
   While they're making out, everyone comes back and they have stopped in the kitchen.
Xiao Rui- When is this what the kitchen is for?
   Luo Mei can feel everyone staring so she pushes Lu Yue away, gets up off the counter, and walks off. Lu Yue looks to see why she run off.
Xiao Rui- The kitchen isn't for making out in.
Lu Yue- You had to come watch us?!
   He grabs the rest of the dishes Luo Mei cooked and brings them out to the balcony. He sets them down on the table and then goes to kneel down on Luo Mei.
Lu Yue- (he looks up at her) Baby, you're okay.
Luo Mei- I feel so embarrassed.
Lu Yue- I know. You've been feeling like that a lot today.
Luo Mei- I don't know why.
Lu Yue- It's okay to get embarrassed. How about we eat.
Luo Mei- Okay, handsome.
Lu Yue- That's my girl.
   He goes to sit down. Once he does Luo Mei comes to sit on his lap. He holds onto her.
Lu Yue- Baby...
Luo Mei- I want to sit here. You're too far away sitting over there.
Lu Yue- Okay.
   He kisses her on the side of the head and they start to eat. After they eat, Yang Lian and God Ming walk up to them. Luo Mei sees them.
Luo Mei- MingLian. I love that you've been letting Lu Yue and I spend time together.
Yang Lian- Well, we have been spending a lot of time together.
Luo Mei- Yes.
Lu Yue- That reminds me. Luo Mei, talk with Yang Lian. I need to talk to God Ming.
Luo Mei- Does it have to be now?
Yang Lian- Luo Mei, do you not miss me?
Luo Mei- It's not that. I'll miss Lu Yue if I do.
Yang Lian- That's okay. Come. Lets go.
Luo Mei- Okay.
She gets up off Lu Yue's lap and she walks off with Yang Lian.
God Ming- What is it?
Lu Yue- Hold on.
He makes sure the girls are gone.
Lu Yue- I want to tell you how it went when I met up with Shen.
God Ming- Tell me.
   He starts to tell him... Lu Yue has just arrived and walks into a private room. He sees Luo Shen and goes to sit down.
Luo Shen- Lu Yue, it's so good to see you. Why is it you wanted to met up?
Lu Yue- Remember you said you needed to talk to me about the matter of me marrying Luo Mei?
Luo Shen- I do.
Lu Yue- I want to ask you since I could never ask your father. Can I—
Luo Shen- Yes. I'm sure she told you everything I said to her. I want you to be the one to marry my sister. You deserve her and she deserves you. I don't care what my father thinks. You're marrying my sister.
Lu Yue- No wonder she's much happier.
Luo Shen- No. That's because of you. She's always much happier when she's with you. You should know that.
Lu Yue- So, you're really letting me have your sister.
Luo Shen- Yes. She's always been yours; your princess. How many times do I have to say it?
Lu Yue- She told you.
Luo Shen- About bring your princess? She told me nearly everything about your relationship after she had to break up with you. I think because she wanted to get me to be on her side. I didn't, I was too much in what my father said then.
Lu Yue- What about when she called you and you told her she can't be with me?
Luo Shen- I thought... she would hate me for keeping those feelings from her.
Lu Yue- No. She could never hate you. You know you mean a lot to her.
Luo Shen- Yes. You mean more to her.
Lu Yue- I do. What made you tell the truth? And even tell God Ming? Someone you barely knew.
Luo Shen- Well, Liena started to persuade me.
Lu Yue- Good. It worked. Luo Mei really missed you.
Luo Shen- She complained to you about it?
Lu Yue- No. I just knew.
Luo Shen- Lu Yue, I'm sorry.
Lu Yue- Why?
Luo Shen- I probably made you think...
Lu Yue- No. It's okay.
Luo Shen- I've always wanted you to be the one to marry my sister.
Lu Yue- You sound like your mother.
Luo Shen- Luo Mei told me what ma said to her.
Lu Yue- Did you know that Luo Mei and I are betrothed?
Luo Shen- Mother ended up telling me. I do. I hope you marry your betrothed.
Lu Yue- I will, I will. It's what Luo Mei and I both want.
Luo Shen- Good. My sister is all yours.
Lu Yue- Thank you, brother.
Luo Shen- Also, I'll make sure you both stay married. I'll make sure my father doesn't fix it where you both aren't. He has no right. My sister is an adult, she can marry who she wants.
Lu Yue tells God Ming the rest of what was said.
God Ming- He really is a good brother .
Lu Yue- He just wants Luo Mei to be happy and he knows I can make her happy.
God Ming- You do. I know you're proud of that.
Lu Yue- I know I'm doing something right.
God Ming- I see he's really serious about you two getting married.
Luo Mei- (she's there now) Who's serious about Lu Yue and I getting married? Handsome. (she walks over to Lu Yue, wraps her arms around his waist, & holds on) I know what my brother's opinion on Lu Yue and I marrying.
God Ming- That really makes you happy.
Luo Mei- Of course. My brother means a lot to me. I want him to at least be okay with who I want to marry.
Yang Lian- We wanted to take you guys both out for dinner.
Luo Mei- But... (she lets go of Lu Yue & walks a little ways toward Yang Lian) But... I wanted to cook for everyone to thank them.
Yang Lian- You can always do that some other time.
Luo Mei- I mean, as now God Ming is the only one that knows I was planning on doing that. I guess you can.
Yang Lian- It's a double date then.
Luo Mei- We have those. But I like them.
Yang Lian- It's sealed. Come with me?
Lu Yue- (he pulls Luo Mei to him & holds her) Why?
Luo Mei- Aww, Yue Yue being cute.
God Ming- Babe, why don't we let them be alone. And if you want you can talk with Luo Mei later before we go out.
Yang Lian- Okay. But I don't know if Lu Yue will let me.
She gives Lu Yue a face and he gives one back to her.
Yang Lian- You know I won't be stealing her away from you. She's my best friend—
Lu Yue- No. She's my best friend.
Yang Lian- You know you have to share her.
Lu Yue- No, I don't.
God Ming- Alright. Babe, come with me.
He walks her away.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- I won't take back what I said.
Luo Mei- I don't want you to.
Lu Yue- Good.
Luo Mei- What if I really wanted to spend some with Yang Lian?
She pulls away from him and tries to walk off.
Lu Yue- Hey! Come back here?!
He stops her, turns her around, picks her by the legs, and holds her thighs to him. She holds onto him.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?!
Lu Yue- Lu Yue me all you want, I'm not putting you down.
Luo Mei- You will have to. Everyone's probably downstairs. Ooooh, let's mess with them.
Lu Yue- Okay. What do you want to do?
   She tells him what she wants to do. Soon everyone hears yelling. They see Luo Mei storm upstairs and Lu Yue following after her. Lu Yue walks into his room and closes the behind him.
   He walks up to Luo Mei, picks her up by the legs, and holds her thighs to him. He goes to lay her on the bed. He moves his hands to lean over her and she holds onto him and pulls him down to her.
Luo Mei- This Lu Yue... I really really like.
Lu Yue- Really?
Luo Mei- He just goes for what he wants. Is picking me up and laying me on the bed, all you got.
Lu Yue- No.
Luo Mei- Then show me.
   He goes to kiss her on the lips but isn't able to because he gets stopped by a knock at the door.
Lu Yue- Why can't I kiss you?!
Luo Mei- See who it is and what they want. Also tell them to go away. I want you.
Lu Yue- Okay.
He gets up off her and goes to answer the door.
Lu Yue- Oh my gosh, what is it?! What do you all want??
Xiao Rui- You and Luo Mei are okay?
Lu Yue- We're okay. Why wouldn't we be?
Old K- We heard yelling.
Old Cat- And we saw Luo Mei storm off upstairs and you following after her.
Lu Yue- I don't know what you're talking about. She wanted me to catch her so that's what I went to do. That's why I followed after her.
Xiao Pang- But... there was yelling and... Luo Mei storming off...
Lu Yue- I don't know what you're talking about.Why would we be yelling at each other? Please, if you don't mind? Luo Mei and I would like to have some privacy.
He closes the door and goes to towards the bed.
Lu Yue- Now... where were we?
Luo Mei- (she pulls him to her) Handsome was about to kiss me.
Lu Yue- (he lays them on the bed) Thats right, my princess.
Luo Mei- Are you going to call our daughter your little princess?
Lu Yue- Of course. She will be my little princess. You'll be my queen.
Luo Mei- But I like being your princess.
Lu Yue- You're adorable. Baby, you'll always be my princess.
Luo Mei- Can you just marry me already? I want you to be fully mine.
Lu Yue- I thought I already was.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue. You know how to make a girl want you.
Lu Yue- I only know how to make you want me.
Luo Mei- That makes me one lucky girl.
Lu Yue- I'll smother you if you talk more like that.
Luo Mei- Please do. I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I have the best boyfriend —soon to be husband— ever.
Lu Yue- Stop.
Luo Mei- No. He makes me not want to be with anyone else and—
Lu Yue- Luo Mei.
Luo Mei- And... he treats me like a princess. He's so irresistible that I can never get enough.
Lu Yue- I see you really do want to be smother.
   He goes to kiss along her face and it makes her blush and giggle.
Luo Mei- Handsome's being very manly. Handsome hubby.
Lu Yue- (he stops & looks at her) What did you call me?
Luo Mei- Huh?
Lu Yue- Luo Mei.
Luo Mei- I didn't call you anything. Baby boy.
Lu Yue- I know what you're doing. I know when you tease me with that.
Luo Mei- I'm doing no such thing. Baby boy.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?!
Luo Mei- Yes, Yue.
Lu Yue- Lu Mei?!
Luo Mei- Oooh... Handsome hubby.
Lu Yue- You know you said that. You were just teasing me.
Luo Mei- You're not going to get me for that? I've been a bad kitten.
Her phone starts to ring.
Lu Yue- Don't answer it.
Luo Mei- Why not? I can too.
   She grabs her phone and answers it. She puts it on speaker and Lu Yue kisses along her neck while she talks.
Luo Mei- Hello?
Old Cat- Hello sister.
Luo Mei- Mao, what is it?
Lu Yue- (he stops & talks to Lao Mao) You better not be calling to ask Mei if she wants to play a game round with you? She has a boyfriend to spend time with, you know?
Old Cat- No. No, I'm not.
Lu Yue- Then why must you interrupt us with this call??!
Old Cat- Just that Lu SiCheng and Xiao Rui want to talk to Luo Mei about practicing in another game match. They told me to tell you.
Lu Yue- Now?
Old Cat- Yes.
Lu Yue- No.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, it's okay. Don't be so clingy.
Old Cat- (he agrees with her) Yeah. Lu Yue, don't be so clingy.
Lu Yue- Hey! Shut up.
Luo Mei- Lao Mao?! You can NOT talk to Lu Yue like that!?
Lu Yue- I love you.
Old Cat- Sorry. I'll hang up now.
Luo Mei- Bye.
She hangs up the call and sets the phone on the bed.
Lu Yue- Baby, what's wrong?
Luo Mei- That made me think of your hand.
Lu Yue- My hand?
Luo Mei- Yeah. That time you put it over my mouth and I bit it.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei, it's okay. You want to see it?
She grabs his hand and kisses it.
Lu Yue- I don't want you to go.
Luo Mei- Brother might come up here. I don't want him yelling at you.
Lu Yue- Why would he yell at me?
There's knocking at the door.
Lu SiCheng- Lu Yue, don't keep Luo Mei in there?! We want to talk to her.
Luo Mei- (she slips away from Lu Yue & goes to open the door) How dare you talk to Lu Yue like that?!?! How dare you!?!!
Lu SiCheng- Luo Mei, it's not a big deal.
Luo Mei- Yes, it is!! You act like he's doing something wrong.
Lu SiCheng- Has he?
Luo Mei- No?! Stop it please.
She feels Lu Yue behind her and leans back on him.
Luo Mei- I was coming. Lu Yue wasn't keeping me.
Lu SiCheng- Sorry.
Luo Mei- I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to.
Lu SiCheng- I'm just not use to Lu Yue behaving like this.
Lu Yue- (he wraps his arms around Luo Mei) I never was bad.
Lu SiCheng- Yes, you were. Without Luo Mei sometimes you miss behave.
Luo Mei- Hey. Stop talking about Lu Yue like that. If you want to talk to me, then lets go.
   It's a week later, Luo Mei has already practiced in a game match. They're getting ready to go to one now but they're going to watch because their game isn't until the afternoon.
   Lu Yue goes in Luo Mei's room. He doesn't see when she walks in but he does when she walks out of the bathroom.
Lu Yue- Wow. You look beautiful.
-
this is the outfit Luo Mei is wearing: