chapter eleven ♡

Lu Yue walks more into the room and towards Luo Mei.
Luo Mei- Cutie.
Lu Yue- (he leaning over her) You're talking about me.
Luo Mei- No. Mao.
Lu Yue- What?
Luo Mei- Lao Mao. I was talking about him.
Lu Yue- What?
Luo Mei- I love what he did.
Lu Yue- Are you saying he was being cute??
Luo Mei- Yeah.
Lu Yue- (he goes in her face) How dare you?!
Luo Mei- What? Is there something wrong with saying that about Lao Mao?
Lu Yue- Yes. I'm supposed to be yours, not him.
Luo Mei- (she goes to hold his face) Awwe. Lu Yue, just because I said that doesn't mean I'm saying he's mine. You're just getting jealous.
Lu Yue- I don't like it when you praise other guys.
Luo Mei- (she lets go of his face) What is with you in wanting me to praise only one guy; you?
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?! I want you to take it back.
Luo Mei- Take what back? What I just said?
Lu Yue- No. What you said about Lao Mao.
Luo Mei- I think Lu Yue's even cuter. But he's not just cute... he's more than what Lao Mao is.
Lu Yue- You... you better continue with that?!
Luo Mei- Hot lips.
Lu Yue- You want me to show you hot lips?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue loves to be praised by his women and she can't praise any other men besides him or he won't like it. Princess might get punished.
Lu Yue- Princess, you want to get punished again?
Luo Mei- You know when you call me that sometimes it doesn't do anything because I'm thinking about something else and anyway I love it so much when you call me that.
Lu Yue- That's what I'll see on our wedding day. I might even not be able to stop calling you that.
Luo Mei- (she goes to wrap her arms around his neck) I really am a princess in your eyes? Huh?
Lu Yue- You always have been, since the moment I first saw you. I thought I was looking at a beautiful princess.
Luo Mei- You called me it even before we... before I pursued you.
Lu Yue- Every time I remembered you were a princess in my eyes, I fell more.
Luo Mei- So, there's more than one reason that makes you fall for me more??
Lu Yue- Yes. I could tell you all the reasons.
Luo Mei- It's the same for me. Like when you're just being yourself, being the person that you are, being Lu Yue, I fall more.
Lu Yue- You know you were supposed to do something.
Luo Mei- I want to tell handsome everything.
Lu Yue- Go on then.
Luo Mei- But...
He goes to push her down on the bed with his body and stays there on top of her.
Lu Yue- How's this?
Luo Mei- I...
Lu Yue- What's wrong? Are you able to tell me? Luo Mei? Hey, Lu Mei. Princess.
Luo Mei- Oh, what happened?
Lu Yue- Where'd you go?
Luo Mei- Yue Yue land. The way you... got on top me... I zoned out.
Lu Yue- That's what you're calling it? You're adorable.
Luo Mei- It was very manly of you.
Lu Yue- Was it?
Luo Mei- Yes.
Lu Yue- I never knew I could find a girl like you.
Luo Mei- I'm the only girl like me, you know.
Lu Yue- Gosh, am I really yours??
Luo Mei- Last time I checked you were. Did something change that? Oooh, your sister implied that you're basically mine.
Lu Yue- You better tell me right now!
Luo Mei- Okay, I will.
She starts to tell him everything and then she gets to the part where they talked about him.
Luo Mei- ... "Sister, when are you becoming my sister-in-law??" I said, "What? You've been dying to ask me that all day, haven't you?" She said,"Yes. There's no one else for my brother. Of course, you will be."
Lu Yue- My sister loves us together so much. More, please??
Luo Mei- I then said to her, "Are you saying I have to?" She said,"Yes." And I said to her,"I really don't."
Lu Yue- Luo Mei, how dare you say that?!
Luo Mei- Let me finish. Okay? She said back to me,"Yes. You. Do. I know there's no one else in this world my brother would marry except you. You practically are married to my brother already."
Lu Yue- Has she always felt that way?
Luo Mei- I don't know. I didn't ask.
Lu Yue- Please, I want to know more??
Luo Mei- Then Yang Lian says to me,"Luo Mei, are you saying you don't want to marry Lu Yue?" I don't hesitate my answer and say,"No, I'm not. I just love what Lu Soyeon is saying. It's really what you think?" She says to me,"Yes. I know you're the only person my brother would want to marry."
Lu Yue- She doesn't lie. She really knows me that well.
Luo Mei- You two are close. Sometimes I get jealous of that but you're also her brother not just all mine.
Lu Yue- Don't say that. I am all yours. She's my sister not the one I want to marry. You will get all of me.
Luo Mei- Ooooh. I love youuu.
Lu Yue- I love you.
Luo Mei- You want to hear more?
Lu Yue- Yes, please. I want to hear everything that happened.
She finishes telling him everything and then after that, he gets up off her and like storms out of the room. She goes to follow after him.
   She watches him go up to his sister and kisses her face. It makes her a little jealous.
Lu Yue- Sister, I love you so much.
Lu Soyeon- Brother, what's all this for?? Luo Mei told you everything.
Lu Yue- Yes.
Luo Mei- Baby boy.
Lu Soyeon- (she sees Luo Mei, pushes Lu Yue, & walks towards her) Sister, what are you wearing? Is that my brother's shirt? Gosh, please tell me he didn't take advantage of you??
Lu Yue- No. I would never.
Luo Mei- He didn't do anything to me. For what you're thinking, we're not married. We want to be married first and I wear Lu Yue's shirt to bed sometimes because I want to.
Lu Soyeon- What's it like?
Luo Mei- It feels like I'm in his arms.
Lu Soyeon- Aww.
Luo Mei feels Lu Yue wrap his arms around her.
Lu Yue- (he whispers in her ear) You want something.
Lu Soyeon- Oh, I should go now. Chuxi Shi is waiting for me.
Luo Mei- You came over at the last moment because you knew Lu Yue was going to do that.
Lu Soyeon- I knew you would tell him and he would react like that.
Luo Mei- Yeah.
Lu Soyeon- Okay. I'll leave first. I love you both.
Luo Mei- We love you, sister.
Lu Soyeon- Bye-bye.
Luo Mei- Bye-bye.
   Lu Soyeon leaves and Lu Yue goes to pick up Luo Mei by wrapping his left arm around her legs, his other arm around her waist, and lifts her up.
Luo Mei- (she wraps her arms around his neck) Lu Yue, what are you doing? Put me down.
Lu Yue- I'm not risking anything. I'm bringing you back upstairs.
Luo Mei- But, I can walk myself. Put me down.
   Before she can do anything to let herself down, Lu Yue goes straight to walk up the stairs. He goes to set Luo Mei on the bed.
Lu Yue- Okay, I'll go sleep in your room.
   He goes to walk out the door. He almost goes to Luo Mei's room but he stops because Luo Mei says something to him.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?!??!?!!! Come back here right now!!
   He goes to walk back in the room, walks in, and walks towards her.
Lu Yue- You're mad at me, so I thought I would sleep in your room.
Luo Mei- What?! Why would I be mad at you?
Lu Yue- Because it seemed like you got mad because I wouldn't put you down. I thought if—
Luo Mei- No! Would you stop. You know when I get mad at you it only lasts a second, why would that make you think you have to be a way from me if I'm mad at you? And I didn't really get mad at you, I got frustrated with you. We really need to stop doing that, thinking we got mad at each other.
Lu Yue- I know.
Luo Mei- Now, go close the door and come to bed.
Lu Yue- Okay.
   He goes to close the door and she gets into bed. After that he goes to get into the bed on the right side of the bed.
Lu Yue- Oh, wait. I'm sorry. I keep on forgetting. I love your new hair cut. I really love the bangs.
Luo Mei- I thought you only noticed what colour shade I was wearing.
Lu Yue- I'm sorry.
Luo Mei- Come here, you bad boy.
She grabs onto his shirt and pulls him close to her.
Lu Yue- So, you're not going to let me come to you myself?
Luo Mei- No. I know what I want and I'll grab it.
Lu Yue- Get aggressive again. Why do you want me?
Luo Mei- You...
Lu Yue- Can you tell me??
Luo Mei- Why would I not want anyone else? I love the way you make me feel like a princess, make me feel safe, make me feel like I matter, and you don't take me for granted. You know me so well that you know your boundaries. You always know how to make me feel happy. Maybe those are the reasons I fell in love with you and maybe the thought of you not in my life scared me that I wanted to be with you forever so I fell and fell hard. I absolutely love that I fell in love with my best friend. It's the best thing that happened in my life. I would do it all over again if I could and never change a thing. I can't ever not fall in love with you, it's impossible. I was always meant to fall in love with you.
Lu Yue- Wow. Baby, I wanted to know why you want me, you didn't have to go that far.
Luo Mei- I went overboard.
Lu Yue- No. I loved every word you said.
Luo Mei- Can you do what you did to your sister to me?
Lu Yue- What? I could do more than just kiss your face. I only did that because I loved what she said. You got jealous.
Luo Mei- Maybe. How would you know?
Lu Yue- I know you better than anyone, of course I do.
Luo Mei- Really? I really love that. It makes it much easier to be in a relationship with you. And better.
Lu Yue- It doesn't ever bother you?
Luo Mei- No. Not ever. Does it bother you, that I know you better than anyone?
Lu Yue- No, of course not.
Luo Mei- Can you? It is kind of a bit hot. Maybe—
Lu Yue- (he stops her from pulling up the shirt she's wearing) Don't you dare?!
Luo Mei- Why?
Lu Yue- I'll do it.
Luo Mei- What? What did handsome say?
Lu Yue- I said, "I'll do it."
Luo Mei- What will handsome do?
Lu Yue- I'll show you.
Luo Mei- Oh, really.
Lu Yue- I'll show you and then we're going to sleep.
Luo Mei- Oh, Mr. Lu.
   He goes to pull the covers over them. Then a few minutes later, Luo Mei has the shirt back on her, and they're cuddling.
Lu Yue- I said we go to sleep now.
Luo Mei- Why now?
Lu Yue- What else could you possibly want?
Luo Mei- It's your fault. You can't do that to me and suspect me to go to sleep right after.
Lu Yue- I'm close to you, isn't that enough?
Luo Mei- Call me princess?
Lu Yue- Call you what?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- Yes, princess.
Luo Mei- You... I should pinch your ear for that.
Lu Yue- Don't you dare?! Why are you saying that?
Luo Mei- You... you... You know I wanted you to call me that but you teased me and called me it at the last minute. You don't love me.
Lu Yue- Hey, I do to.
Luo Mei- Than if you do call me "princess" more.
Lu Yue- Maybe I will.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! Not a maybe.
Lu Yue- Okay, okay.
Luo Mei- Stop doing that. Stop teasing me like that.
Lu Yue- (he goes in her face) How do you want me to tease you?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! You better not be getting any dirty ideas.
Lu Yue- I promise, I'm not.
Luo Mei- Do you love me?
Lu Yue- Yes, I do. I love you very much, princess.
Luo Mei- I love youuuu.
Lu Yue- I love you more. Good night, my princess.
Luo Mei- You can't tell me what to do.
Lu Yue- I know you're tried.
Luo Mei- I am not.
Lu Yue- Then why can you barely keep your eyes open?
After he says that she goes to lay her head on his chest and falls asleep. He holds onto her and soon falls asleep as well.
In the morning, Luo Mei wakes first. She sees Lu Yue still sleeping in her face. She kisses him on the forehead. Then she gets out of bed, and goes out the room to hers.
When Luo Mei comes back to Lu Yue's room, she sees him still sleeping and the cat curled up next to him. She goes to sit on the bed and waits for him to wake.
-
this is what she's wearing for the day: