chapter thirteen ♡

Yang Lian watches Lu Yue come up behind Luo Mei and wrap his arms around her.
Yang Lian- Lu Yue, what are you doing? This is the woman's restroom.
Lu Yue- So what. I heard everything.
Luo Mei- You're such a peeping tom.
Lu Yue- Oh, you really want me to be? I was only eavesdropping.
Yang Lian- You really are something else.
Lu Yue- I am.
Luo Mei- Oooh, Yue Yue's being cocky.
Lu Yue- (he whispers in her ear) I booked dinner reservations for us tonight.
Luo Mei- Really?
Yang Lian- We should go back.
Luo Mei- Lian Lian, thank you. Was that your intention?
Yang Lian- Yes. Lu Yue, why did you wait to come in if you heard everything?
Luo Mei- Yeah, why did you do that? You could perfectly tell I wanted you—
Lu Yue- I wanted to hear the sound of your voice and I wanted to wait for the right time to cut in.
Yang Lian- Just a little boy. (kind says under her breath)
They both heard her and say at the same time.
Lu Yue- Hey!
Luo Mei- Hey! Lu Yue IS A MAN!
Lu Yue- (he says in her ear) Woah. I may have to prove that to you.
Luo Mei- You do. (talkes to Yang Lian now) How dare you call Lu Yue that?!
Yang Lian- Are you going to let Luo Mei hit me?
Lu Yue- I mean, do I need to stop her?
Luo Mei- Than why did you stop me from hitting Pang??
Lu Yue- I didn't wanted you to get scolded.
Yang Lian- I'll leave first. (she leaves them)
Luo Mei- You think your brother would scold me?
Lu Yue- And we're supposed to be celebrating us not fighting with someone.
Luo Mei- He deserved it. I know you were being impulsive but it wasn't bad.
Lu Yue- You were getting jealous, what was I supposed to do?
Luo Mei turns around and holds his face. He leans down to her so it's easy for her do so.
Luo Mei- If they didn't say anything.
Lu Yue- It's so adorable how you get jealous over the littlest things.
Luo Mei- Were they right?
Lu Yue- About how I love food and want food more than you?
Luo Mei- Yes. I want you to want me more than anything.
Lu Yue- I do. Of course, I do. Haven't I told you?
Luo Mei- I can't go through a nightmare like that.
Lu Yue- So you never thought it was a bad idea to fall for me?
Luo Mei- When I understand what that meant. But that was after you kiss me for the first time. And looking back I knew I was crushing on you way before you kissed me when I was eleven.
Lu Yue- Me too. I knew I was crushing on you before that. I mean, you always looked like a princess to me.
Luo Mei- You're really close to me. W-what if someone comes in?
Lu Yue- Why? Is there something you want?
Luo Mei- Baby boy. (she goes to wrap her arms around his neck & holds on)
Lu Yue- I can feel what you want.
Luo Mei- How did that happen?
Lu Yue- When we got closer in a intimate way. I can feel your body language give off what you want.
Luo Mei- Not all the time?
Lu Yue- If that's the reason, it's because we were away from each other for seven years and were still trying to get that back.
Luo Mei- I want to go back to the base.
Lu Yue- You want me.
Luo Mei- Don't tease me and say you don't want me, I don't like it. It kind of scares me. The thought of you not wanting me really scares me.
Lu Yue- I know. I want you. I'm sure I already made that clear.
Luo Mei- Can you say it again? I love when you say it.
Lu Yue- I thought you were going to say something else.
Luo Mei- I was going to say I'm going to tell on your brother.
Lu Yue- What?
She slips away from him and walks out. She walks back to the room but when gets there she stops at the entrance. Lu Yue followed after her.
Lu Yue- Darling, what's wrong? Why'd you stop?
Luo Mei- The room is empty.
Lu Yue- Uhhh, it is.
He goes to nip at some of the food. He turns around and sees the look on her face.
Lu Yue- They really got into your head, haven't they?
Luo Mei- If they never mentioned it maybe I wouldn't of really felt it.
Lu Yue- They didn't have to mention anything because you were already were feeling it. It was so adorable.
Luo Mei- You didn't do anything... Until they mentioned something.
Lu Yue- Are you going to pout about it? You can take your claims.
Luo Mei- Why would I do that?
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?! If you were getting jealous, why didn't you do anything about it? It's not supposed to be hard for you anymore.
Luo Mei- But... Everyone was there.
Lu Yue- So what! I am rightly yours, you have every right!
Luo Mei- Ooooh, is that really what handsome thinks??
Lu Yue- Yes! That's actually what handsome thinks.
Luo Mei- You just got more handsome.
Lu Yue- Of course, I did.
Luo Mei- (she giggles) Gosh, you are so adorable!
Lu Yue- I am. (he pulls on her dress & she goes closer to him)
Luo Mei- Yes, handsome.
Lu Yue- Will you ever stop calling me that?
Luo Mei- No. I will even call you it when we're old and grey. You will always be handsome to me.
Lu Yue- Gosh, I love you so much.
Luo Mei- I love you. (she gives him a look)
Lu Yue- You can't just say it?
Luo Mei- I want you.
Lu Yue- You... you didn't say "baby boy"?
Luo Mei- Was I supposed to? I want you.
She whispers something in his ear.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?! Why don't you just talk dirty to me?
Luo Mei- Okay. Can handsome press his lips—
He cuts her off by putting his hand on her mouth.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?! If you want that, then lets go back to the base. I know what you want, you don't have to say out loud.
Luo Mei- Why do you think they left us? (she sees something on the table) What's that?
Lu Yue- What? (he turns around & sees what she saw) Oh, it's a note.
He reads what it says out loud:
"悦梅,我们都知道你有多喜欢一个人,所以我们先走了。 随意做你想做的事。 我们都为你们感到高兴,祝你们一切顺利,我们爱你们。 回来时在基地见。
团队"
(^ translation: "YueMei, we all know how much you love being alone so we went ahead and left first. Feel free to do what you want. We are very happy for you both and wish you the best and we love you both. See you both back at the base when you come back.
the team")
Lu Yue- (he looks up at her) What do you want to do?
Luo Mei- We could go back to the base and reminisce. Then we can go to the dinner reservation you made.
Lu Yue- Reminisce.
He pulls her closer and wraps his arms around her.
Luo Mei- That's what handsome wants.
Lu Yue- Knowing you couldn't have me made you want me more?
Luo Mei- Yeah.
Lu Yue- When was it to the point you couldn't take it and just go after what you really wanted?
Luo Mei- That's how we're here now.
Lu Yue- So right when you pursued me was the time you get to the point you couldn't take it, you jumped for it?
Luo Mei- Yes. That's when it got to the most hardest to be around you and not knowing you're mine.
Lu Yue- I love the way you did it. You called me handsome for the first time.
Luo Mei- I have said it before that.
Lu Yue- You... you really made me think I was hearing things.
Luo Mei- I was teasing you. I always thought you were handsome even if we weren't in a intimate relationship. My eyes never once deceived me.
Lu Yue- They better not have. I am handsome. Since the day I was born.
Luo Mei- (she giggles) Oh my gosh, you are so cocky.
Lu Yue- But it's true.
Luo Mei- I know.
Lu Yue- Didn't I ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me how you were feeling?
Luo Mei- No. It was never your fault I couldn't tell you. I thought I couldn't have you so I didn't do anything. Not until Yang Lian told me it shouldn't matter, you should go after what you really want before it's too late. But I did and then I lost you.
Lu Yue- No. What matters is that you have me now.
Luo Mei- But who knows when it will end. Any moment my father could come home from his business trip and find out...
Lu Yue- Luo Mei, I don't want you thinking like that. All he knows is that your in France.
Luo Mei- But Hao Ling knows where I am and he could tell my father. In ways it's possible for me to marry Hao Ling. My father does have a little bit of soft spot for Hao Ling. I know he always liked Hao Ling better than you.
Lu Yue- He always thought I was a troublemaker. Was I that implosive when I was a kid?
Luo Mei- No. It was what he was told. It wasn't the truth. He was told lies.
Lu Yue- Baby girl.
Luo Mei- Ooooh. Should we go?
She goes to walk off but he pulls her back. Holds onto her cheek and goes to kiss her on the lips. He's leaning on the table so they're almost to the same height. Then he pulls away and holds onto her.
Luo Mei- Are we not going?
Lu Yue- I didn't say we weren't. Why did you try to run off?
Luo Mei- Teasing you. (she says with a smile)
Lu Yue- You... How dare you?
Luo Mei- I did dare to and I wasn't afraid to.
Lu Yue- You really want to go further?
Luo Mei- Yes. And I'll do it now.
Lu Yue- Do what?
She goes to pull away from him. He goes straight after her. He turns her around and goes to fall down on her. He pins her down.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! How do you think that didn't hurt?
Lu Yue- I... I didn't know what to do. You were driving me crazy. You do not know what it does when you tease me.
Luo Mei- I was teasing you?
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?!
Luo Mei- Lu Mei. I want to be Lu Mei. I want to be yours.
Lu Yue- You are.
Luo Mei- Then do you?
Lu Yue- Do I what?
Luo Mei- Handsome knows. I love what you did. Can you do it again? But on the bed.
Lu Yue- I made sure your head didn't hit the floor.
Luo Mei- Then you pinned me. Handsome pinned me down. Do it again?
Lu Yue- You really love the things I do to you too much?
Luo Mei- I don't want anyone else to, just you.
She goes to kiss him on the lips. He kisses her back. They make out a little bit and then Luo Mei pulls away from his lips.
Luo Mei- Are we going to go or not?
Lu Yue- I want more of you.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! You're the one who did this? And you made me kiss you.
Lu Yue- You... you kissed me on your own. I did not make you.
Luo Mei- Yes, you did. 
Lu Yue- I'll bite you.
Luo Mei- You can't.
Lu Yue- Can't I? Yes, I can.
   She tries to pull away from him and gets up. She fixes her dress and brushes it off. Then she fixes her purse. After that Lu Yue gets up and goes to her. He holds onto her and leans in her face.
Lu Yue- I can to bite you.
Luo Mei- If you're my Yue Yue.
Lu Yue- I am! I'll show you by biting you!
Luo Mei- You are very bad. (she says with a smile)
Lu Yue- If anything it's your fault.
Luo Mei- You're fault.
Lu Yue- You want me to do it again? I can.
Luo Mei- Do what?
Lu Yue- I hope I didn't hurt you.
Luo Mei- You didn't. It all happened so fast, I only felt the way you were making me feel. I want you to do it again.
He goes to push her up against the wall after she says that.
Luo Mei- Am I giving handsome all kinds of feelings with the words I'm saying.
Lu Yue- It's the way you're saying them.
Luo Mei- You really like me.
Lu Yue- Since I was five.
Luo Mei- I was three. Now you're mine.
Lu Yue- (he goes even closer to her & presses his forehead to hers) I want to be yours forever. Marry me?
Luo Mei- You know I already yes to that. I want to marry you and for you to be mine forever. Er—
Lu Yue- Don't you dare. I want you to worry about what's happening now not what could happen in the future. Focus on you and I. There's nothing you need to worry about.
Luo Mei- Baby boy, I want you.
Lu Yue- You can have me when we get back to the base.
Luo Mei- Handsome doesn't want me anymore?
   She pushes him and runs off out the restaurant. She sees God Ming and Yang Lian in front of a car.
Luo Mei- What are you two still doing here?
Yang Lian- We wanted to give you both a ride anywhere and then Yu Ming and I are going to hang out.
Luo Mei- You don't have to. Lu Yue and I can call a cab.
Yang Lian- No, we want to.
God Ming- (he sees Lu Yue walking towards them) Lu Yue, what's wrong?
Lu Yue- Why would there be anything wrong?
   Luo Mei reaches out her hand, Lu Yue holds onto it, and walks closer to her.
God Ming- You seemed off when you were coming.
Luo Mei- That's probably my fault.
God Ming- Lu Yue, how about we both sit in the front. I'll drive.
Lu Yue- Why?
God Ming- Why not? Come on.
Luo Mei pushes Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- Hey! I want to sit with you.
Luo Mei- Gosh, how do we do that. How is it so easy to switch off.
Lu Yue- I didn't switch off anything, Lu Mei.
He gets pulls by God Ming and he has him sit in the front seat.
Lu Yue- Hey! You don't have to push me.
   After that God Ming gets in the car after the girls and starts driving.
God Ming- You're being a Mei-aholic.
Lu Yue- Shut up.
Luo Mei- Awwe, you so described Lu Yue.
Yang Lian- You're one to talk, your a Yue-aholic.
Lu Yue- She really is.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! I'll bite you.
Lu Yue- Go ahead. I dare you.
Luo Mei- I will.
Lu Yue- I told you to.
Luo Mei sits up and goes to bite Lu Yue on the ear.
Lu Yue- Hey! I didn't mean...
He goes to try to bite her back but God Ming stops him.
Lu Yue- Hey! She deserves to be bitten.
God Ming- You're acting like a child. You both are.
Lu Yue- I am not.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, it hurt?
Lu Yue- (he looks back at her) No, baby, it didn't. I'll get you back though.
Luo Mei- I want that. I love you.
Lu Yue- I love you.
Yang Lian- Luo Mei, I thought you wanted to sit back with me.
Luo Mei- I do and there so much I want to tell you.
Yang Lian- You've told me some things over the phone. Like you told me Lu Yue called you his moon and you called him your star.
Lu Yue- She is my moon.
Yang Lian- Look forward, little boy.
Lu Yue- Hey—
Luo Mei- Yang Lian. You know no one can tell him what to do except me. Yue Yue is 6.1.
Lu Yue- You didn't say my.
Luo Mei- (she looks at him) You're mine?
Lu Yue- Yes. Since forever and I've done things to you a brother wouldn't.
Yang Lian- You had to say that? Wait.
Luo Mei- (she looks at her) I know what you're thinking. No. That's not what he means. (looks back at Lu Yue) Are you saying that makes you mine? What would make him mine, Yang Lian?
Yang Lian- Umm...
God Ming- He asks like Luo Mei's kitten, follows her everywhere and listens and obeys to every thing she says.
Luo Mei- I can make him a good kitten.
Yang Lian- You pursued him.
Luo Mei- Yeah, I did that.
Yang Lian- Lu Yue is making a face like he wants you to do it again. Gross, you pervert.
Lu Yue- I didn't do anything. Luo Mei, let's go.
Luo Mei- Oooh, yay, we're back.
She goes to get out of the car and waits for Lu Yue. He gets out and goes to her. After the car drives away, he goes to hold her down to kiss her on the lips.
Luo Mei- Oooooooh.
Lu Yue- You were being adorable, I couldn't help it.
Luo Mei- (she holds onto his cheek) I want you.
He holds her up, goes to pick her up by the tights, and holds her there.
Luo Mei- What are you doing? What if everyone is there when we walk in like this?
Lu Yue- I couldn't help this either.
Luo Mei- Please take me away, my prince.
Lu Yue- Oh. Are you a Chinese Aurora and I'm a Chinese prince Philip?
Luo Mei- If you want to be. We can role play. She kind of is my favourite Disney princess.
Lu Yue- You're my favourite princess.
   She pulls away from him and walks inside. He goes in after her. They switch into their slippers.
Xiao Rui- You guys are back.
   Luo Mei goes up to Xiao Rui wraps her arms around him to hug him.
Luo Mei- Thank you.
Xiao Rui- What's this all for?
Lu Yue- Kitten.
Xiao Rui goes to hug Luo Mei back to tease Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- Hey, brother Rui, I see what you're doing. You better not do anything more!
   Luo Mei breaks the hug, looks back at Xiao Rui, and gives him a look.
Luo Mei- I know what you were doing too. You're teasing Lu Yue.
Xiao Rui- You want to join in?
Luo Mei- No! Only I can tease him! You know that!
Xiao Rui- What's a little harm?
Luo Mei- I am the harm!! Why don't you get lost and go talk to Xue Lina?!
Xiao Rui walks off. Right after that Lu Yue comes up behind her, wraps his arms around her from behind to hold her, and goes to talk in her ear.
Lu Yue- Are you okay?
Luo Mei- (she holds onto him) Brother Rui, come back. Please. I'm sorry. Please. I didn't mean it. Please. Brother...
Xiao Rui- Sister Mei, it's okay. I have a dinner date with her tonight.
Luo Mei- Really?
Xiao Rui- Yes.
Luo Mei- Ahh, that makes me so happy.
Lu Yue let's go of Luo Mei and pushes her up the stairs.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! What are you doing?
Lu Yue- We're going upstairs.
   He walks them upstairs and to his bedroom. He closes the door when they walk in.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?!
He goes up to her and starts to undo her dress in the back.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, what are you doing? Are you trying to bed me?
Lu Yue- What? Why would I do that?
   Her dress drops to the floor. She grabs onto him and pulls him down and they fall on the bed.
Luo Mei- Bad boy. Who said you could take off my dress? I could of worn it for our dinner reservation you made.
Lu Yue- I want to change you back into the outfit you were wearing.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, I'm not two. I can dress myself.
Lu Yue- What if I want to do that?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?!
Lu Yue- You left them in your room. I'll go get them.
Luo Mei- (she holds onto him) Lu Yue, right now?
Lu Yue- Do you not want me to?
Luo Mei- Not right now.
Lu Yue- Are you sure? You have no clothes on.
Luo Mei- And who's fault is that?
Lu Yu- Who?
Luo Mei- You.
Lu Yue- Are we going to reminisce?
Luo Mei- You're still being a bad boy.
Lu Yue- I didn't do anything.
Luo Mei- Like you said I have no clothes on and you're on top of me. You...
She rolls them over, sits up on him, and wraps a blanket over her shoulders and holds on before he sits up in her face.
Lu Yue- Are you being shy?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, you... you took off my dress.
Lu Yue- I did.
Luo Mei- You're so proud of that? Pervert.
Lu Yue- I thought you were the one I'm in a relationship with and—
Luo Mei- It was really bad. I don't know what your intentions are.
Lu Yue- (he holds onto her & goes in her face) You're my intention.
Luo Mei- I don't want it now, stop it.
Lu Yue- What am I doing wrong? What do you mean?
Luo Mei- You're making me want to be really close to you.
Lu Yue- We could. I know the closest you get to me is never enough.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! No! Please?!
Lu Yue- I wasn't saying we were. I want to wait as well as you. It would feel right if our first time is on our wedding night.
Luo Mei- Marry me now.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?! Is that what you want me for? So you can marry me and be able to bed me.
Luo Mei- No! I want you. I want you to be mine.
Lu Yue- So you can bed me.
Luo Mei- (she puts her hand on his mouth) Lu Yue?!
Lu Yue- It's okay, you would be able to really put calms on me.
Luo Mei- (she moves her hand) What did you say?
Lu Yue- You understood me, right? I sad,"It's okay, you would be able to really put calms on me."
Luo Mei- I want that.
Lu Yue- You can do that on our wedding night.
Luo Mei- I look forward to it.
Lu Yue- I just look forward to being with you, like I am right now.
Luo Mei- Really? 
Lu Yue- Of course. Everything I say about you is always true.
Luo Mei- I love you.
Lu Yue- (she goes to put her underwear him) I'm going.
Luo Mei- No! Lu Yue?! What makes you think I left my outfit in my room?
Lu Yue- It's not in there?
   He gets up, locks the door, and goes to find Luo Mei's clothes. Luo Mei sits up right after he goes to lock the door.
Luo Mei- (she holds the blanket over her shoulders) Lu Yue?!
He goes back to her once he finds her outfit. He puts everything on the bed and goes to take the blanket off her.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?!
He goes to put her blouse on and ties it. He then lays her down she he can put on her skirt and bottoms it. He sits her up, he takes off and puts on other jewelry while she talks to him.
-
this is outfit:

-Luo Mei- Lu Yue, what's even the point of dressing me? When you're just going to take them off me again

-
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, what's even the point of dressing me? When you're just going to take them off me again.
Lu Yue- You... You did not just say that?
Luo Mei- Say what?
She pulls him down on top of her.
Lu Yue- What's the point? What's the point? You can't be clothes less or wear my shirt when we go to my dinner reservation.
Luo Mei- But, why couldn't I just wear my dress? I looked like a princess in it, you said so yourself.
Lu Yue- It's too much and what you were wearing before, there was nothing wrong with it.
Luo Mei- Why are you saying it too much? Did it really make handsome want me??
Lu Yue- It throws me off when you really look like a princess, like in a really pretty dress.
Luo Mei- (she nips at her fingernail) Oooooh, than it will really throw handsome off when he sees me in my wedding dress.
Lu Yue- Yes. Have you already looked at dresses?
Luo Mei- I may have, but I can't choose one yet because than I would have to tell you.
Lu Yue- You can show me it without wearing it.
Luo Mei- No, I can't.