got me looking for attention (1)

tw: ateez ignores Jongho (is it intentional?), "falling" down stairs, depressing thoughts, panic attacks, running away

let me know if I missed anything!

Jongho is getting upset. All of his boyfriends are practically ignoring at this point and he's sick of it!

He's so sick of it that he did skinship on camera. ON CAMERA!! He never does that. But yet he did. And Wooyoung pushed him away. WOOYOUNG!! He never denies hugs! Except this time apparently. When it's Jongho.

Seonghwa hasn't given him real kisses in three weeks.

Hongjoong hasn't woken him up for a late night snack together in two weeks.

Yunho hasn't randomly picked him up just to carry him around in three weeks.

Yeosang hasn't arm wrestled (leading to kisses) him in four weeks.

San hasn't showered him with kisses in two weeks.

Mingi hasn't hugged him in one week.

Wooyoung hasn't flopped on top of him to smother him with love in four weeks.

Why?

What did he do?

He has no clue.

But he can't just go up and ask.

Yet.

He can't just ask because they're obviously avoiding him for a reason, right?

They don't want him around.

Right?

.
.
.
.

The last straw is when Jongho goes to hug San, just to be shoved away. Hard. Maybe he shouldn't have tried to hug San at the top of a staircase. Everything hurts as he falls to the bottom of the stairs. But nothing hurts more than being rejected by his boyfriends.

He can't hear anything over the sound of the voices swarming in his head.

They don't even care.

He pushed you down the stairs on purpose.

He was hoping this would be the end of you.

Hoping he wouldn't have to deal with your clingy ass ever again.

Jongho sobs as he stands up, barely even registering the pain he feels all over his body, as he somehow rushes out the building.

.
.
.
.

Jongho lets his feet and broken heart lead the way. Maybe that's why he ends up at his best friend's dorm at 2:35am.

He repeatedly knocks on the door before he can stop himself.

He barely sees a sleepy Lee Know open the door.

He barely hears a gasp.

He barely feels himself let go.

And he falls

right into strong arms.

But they don't belong to one of his boyfriends.

If he can even call them that anymore.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

fun fact: MrBeast is credited on BTS, Snoop Dogg, and Benny Blanco's song Bad Decisions because he pressed one key and asked nicely

do you like MrBeast?

I personally love his content and his personality, along with the whole Beast Crew.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀