got me looking for attention (3/?)

should I make this into a book?

Minho is instantly at Jongho's side, the other two men not far behind

Minho is instantly at Jongho's side, the other two men not far behind. The Stray Kids member takes Jongho's hand and tries to prevent the youngest from hyperventilating.

"Hey Jjong, you're okay. I need you to breathe with me," Minho softly says, placing the boy's hand on his chest, "try and copy my breathing. You're doing so well! There we go, you're doing amazing Jjong."

Minho takes exaggerated breathes for Jongho to follow along to until the younger is calmer.

While all of this is happening, Jungwoo goes to make some tea and Hoseok sits at the edge of the bed, encouraging Jongho with kind words.

"Minho! Your phone's ringing!" Jungwoo shouts from the kitchen, and Minho remembers he left his phone there earlier.

Minho turns to Hobi, who nods his head and takes over the other's spot and comforts the Ateez maknae.

Minho speed walks into the kitchen and checks his phone, which is still ringing.

"My Minnie ❤️" is the name on the screen.

Minho picks up the call instantly.

"Seungminnie? Are you ok?"

"Yes hyung, I'm ok. But I just got a call from Wooyoung hyung asking if I've seen Jongho hyung and I told him that I'm out of town and that made me realize I forgot to tell all the Ateez hyungs that you're the only one at the dorm for a while. Did Jongho go to our dorm?"

Minho takes a deep breath before answering, "Yes, baby, he's here, but don't tell any of the Ateez members ok? I need to hear from Jongho himself first. I need to know what happened that caused him to show up alone and injured at our door and to faint into my arms as soon as I opened the door. I have Jungwoo hyung and Hobi hyung here helping me and Jongho literally just woke up like two minutes ago, so I should probably go back to him now. I'll call you in a little bit, ok baby?"

"Ok hyung! I'll keep it a secret, don't worry! Oh and say hi to Jungwoo hyung and Hobi hyung for me please! I love you hyung!"

Minho chuckles as he responds, "Of course Minnie! I love you too baby."

He's grinning as he hangs up and turns around to see Jungwoo smiling fondly at him while carrying a tray with four cups of tea. He shakes his head and leads the other back into his room.

.
.
.
.

"Seungmin says hi to all of you." Minho states as he walks into the room, Jungwoo trailing behind him. Hobi grins as Jongho let out a small smile.

"Sorry for invading your dorm Minho hyung, and waking all of you up."

The apology from the Ateez maknae instantly sends everyone into a rejection frenzy.

"You don't have to apologize for that Jjong! You needed help and you knew where to get it. I'm proud of you for coming all this way! You're doing so well baby."

Jongho relaxes and smiles at Minho's words. "How can anyone call this man cold-hearted?" he thinks to himself.

"Hyung, do you have any food? I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday...."

Hobi and Jungwoo immediately run to the kitchen to get some food, but turn back around as soon as they exit.

"Hey Minho," Hobi starts, "is there any food we shouldn't touch?"

"Just make sure to leave something behind for me to live off of," Minho responds, "but other than that, don't worry about it, just feed the baby."

"I'm not a-"

"Got it Minho!" and with that, Hobi and Jungwoo run to the kitchen.

Minho turns to Jongho as the two exit the room.

"Jjong, do you mind telling me what happened? Seungmin called me saying Wooyoung called him asking if he's seen you because they're looking for you. I told him not to tell them where you are, at least not before I find out what happened."

"Hyungs are looking for me? They care?"

Minho feels his heart break. What did those boys do?

"Of course they care Jjong, why do you feel they don't?"

Jongho takes a deep breath and explains everything that lead up to him running away.

"HE PUSHED YOU DOWN THE STAIRS?!?"

Jongho flinches, causing Minho to calm down as soon as he sees the younger's reaction. He's extremely mad at the boys, but decides not to act on it fully until he gets the other side of the story.

"Jjong, baby, do you mind if I call Seonghwa hyung over? Just him?"

"Please do hyung. He's probably the one acting the best out of all of them. Plus I really need his hugs and kisses right now."

"Ok Jongho, do you want to cuddle with Hobi and Jungwoo as I make the call? I know it's not the same, but you seem really touch-starved."

Jongho nods in agreement as the other two enter the room with arms full of food.

.
.
.
.

Minho takes a deep breath as he calls Seonghwa, trying to stay calm for this call.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

fun fact: SHINee debuted on May 25, 2008 (according to Google)

Is this story headed the way you thought it would go?

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕