got me looking for attention (2/?)

pretend that skz is still in one dorm ok?

also, there will be more parts to this, should I make it into a book?

I also want to say that there's an idol in here that I don't know much about, I'm so sorry if I get his personality wrong, this is my first time writing him in a book!! I did a tiny bit of research, but if thinks aren't accurate, think of it as creative liberties :)

Minho carries Jongho inside the dorm, very concerned by the amount of blood all over the younger idol. He decides not to call Seonghwa because there has to be a reason the boy came all the way to the Stray Kids dorm instead of to his hyungs who couldn't have been as far away.

The dancer lays Jongho in his bed before peeling the singer's jacket off. At this moment he really wishes he wasn't the only one home.

You see, Stray Kids is on a little break right now. Chan and Felix went back to Australia for most of the break and the other members are with their families.

Minho couldn't go back to his family because the majority of them are pretty upset with him right now.

So Minho is alone in a situation that he shouldn't be alone in.

He can't call any of his members for obvious reasons, he can't call Seonghwa because Minho has a feeling this situation has to do with them, so he has to choose someone else to call.

His brain goes through every possible person who might be available and able to help him right now.

He lands on two.

Minho elevates Jongho's obviously injured legs with some pillows and goes to wet a cloth with cool water as he pulls out his phone.

He clicks on the contact of his first choice

Please pick up, please pick up.

"Hello? Minho? Why are you calling me at almost 3am?"

"Hyung I need help right now, it's an emergency. I'm fine, but the idol laying on my bed obviously injured isn't."

"WHAT?!? Explain everything as I get ready to head out the door."

Minho explains everything to his close friend on the phone as he goes back to his room, laying the damp cloth on Jongho's forehead.

"I left a note on everyone's door, so I'm on my way now, are you going to call anyone else?"

"Yes, one more person. Be ready to call one of your members just in case though. And thank you so much for this, Jungwoo hyung."

"Of course, I'll let you go so you can call the other person now."

Jungwoo hangs up with a beep as Minho scrolls through his contacts to find the other person. He's had this contact since his background dancer days.

This one picks up almost immediately.

"Minho? Why are you calling at like 3am? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm physically fine, sunbaenim, just a little mentally frazzled at the situation I'm currently in. I'm sorry for calling at such a bad time, but I need your help, sunbaenim."

"Of course, anything. But please call me hyung, Minho."

Minho hums and then explains the situation once again as he takes the high-heeled boots off of Jongho's feet.

"Oh my goodness, I'm on my way. You said you already called someone? Good. I'll be at your dorm as soon as I can."

"Thank you so much Hobi hyung!!"

.
.
.
.

Not even 10 minutes after his phone call with Hoseok, Minho hears a knock on the door.

He glances at Jongho, making sure there's no new signs of obvious distress, before he stands up and walks out of his room. The knocking picks up again when he enters the living room, so he rushes to the front door.

He looks through the peephole and sighs in relief as he opens the door.

"Jungwoo hyung, thanks for coming. He's in my room."

The NCT member nods and follows Minho to the younger's room.

What he sees is heart breaking.

He has barely interacted with the ATEEZ maknae, but after seeing him like this, he just wants to protect him forever.

"I haven't changed his clothes yet because I don't want to leave him alone for very long and I need someone to help me clean him up a bit."

Soon after Minho says that, another knock sounds at the door.

"I'll go answer that, it's probably the other person I called. If you don't mind, can you go find some clothes for him while I answer the door? You can probably find stuff in my closet and drawers that'll fit him."

"Of course."

And with that, Minho gets up and goes to greet whoever is at the door.

.
.
.

At first Jungwoo thinks he might be delerious with exhaustion when he sees J-Hope walk into his co-host's room.

He shakes out all fanboying he has in his head and quickly gets to work with the BTS member on changing Jongho's clothes while Minho patches up some scrapes.

.
.

Everything is pretty quiet until they hear a whimper.

And sobs.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I literally went to Kprofiles to find out facts about Jungwoo because I know almost nothing about this dude 💀

fun fact: Lee Know was in BTS's "Not Today" music video as a dancer (according to Kprofiles)

Is this what you expected for this part 2?

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Everybody Loves Jongho On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara