Chapter 11

Sandra's POV
After coming to the conclusion that I might have been kidnapped for prostitution I sighed . I closed my eyes again, my mind's a little disoriented . I am having obsessive thoughts and it feels like my mind is going to burst with all these thoughts.
I tried to sleep to get rid of all these thoughts but my stomach grumbled again with hunger. You can't sleep, however hard you try ,when you are hungry. I put my back against the wall of the container for support and just kept my eyes closed .
A few more girls are now awake. They are asking each other where they are , what will happen to them , how can they escape etc. There is something unusual with these girls. They aren't scared that they are kidnapped. They have a solemn expression on their faces and weird thing is that, they look like they knew each other before.
They are planning something, I'm sure.
To avoid talking with them I kept my eyes closed . It's not like I don't wanna escape but that there is nothing we can do inside the container. I have observed my surroundings and there isn't anything which could help.
I don't know for how long was I awake and when did I fell asleep.
An earthquake woke me up. But it's not an earthquake, it's more like the whole container is moved with the help of machine . All the girls looked towards me but then I realised they aren't looking at me but at the wall behind me . I looked behind and saw the outline of a door that explains why I couldn't find an entrance before when I was looking around. That sounda so dumb of me. Throughout the time it was behind my back. I moved aside from the door as all these stares are making me feel uncomfortable .
After a few minutes ,someone opened the door from outside. A man came in and told us to stand in a line and go out from the door one by one. I am third from the last in the line. The man handcuffed every girl who passed by him. The line started moving forward. Soon it's my turn to go out.

As I stepped out I closed my eyes as sunlight is too bright

As I stepped out I closed my eyes as sunlight is too bright. It seems a day has passed since my kidnapping. A man nudged me to move forward. I looked at the man and saw that he is holding a gun in his hands. Then I looked around there are seven men, leaving the one inside the container, all carrying guns . I started moving to where all the other girls are standing . After the last girl came out one of the men counted and then nodded to other man. Then they blindfolded us all.
After a few moments I felt someone holding my arm and pushing me forward to walk with him. As I followed him trying not to fall as I can't see, a male voice told me to watch out for the stairs as there are stairs in the front. I stepped up two steps then it was plane surface again . The space now seems like a little congested as I am continuously colliding with something. After a few moments he told me to sit down. Now it feels like I am sitting on a sofa. The man left. I sat there god knows for how long . Then I heard a noise of engine starting , I felt vibration under my feet. Seems like we are travelling again, this time on road. Other girls are also there, I am not alone. I can hear their low grunts from time to time.
After what felt like few hours, the engine stopped and again a man guided me down the vehicle. He took me with him walking fast, I am almost running, trying hard not to fall. Then walking a few hundred meters he ordered me to stand still.