Dr Livesey x Reader Smut

Twas a cool, early autumn late summer night. (Y/N) had finished cooking dinner for everyone on the ship. Normally John Silver would be cooking, but he fell ill from the constant rocking of the boat, so (Y/N) had to take over for him. "Alright," she sighed happily "dinners ready, i hope everyone like it. Its been a long day for us all."
(Y/N) sat down and began to unbutton her dress to cool down, when there was a knock on the door. "O-Oh! Uh, come in!"
She quickly pulled her dress up before the door opened. In came Jim Hawkins. He looked around the room before looking over at (Y/N) and grinning. "Hi Mrs Livesey. How are you doing this fine evening?"
"Oh im doing just fine, i finished cooking dinner. Pancakes again since all we have is flour and sugar. How are you doing?"
"Im doing alright, im looking forward to eating your pancakes once again! Theyre something i could never grow tired of!"
(Y/N) smiled at the compliment and got up from her seat, offering it to Jim. "Would you like to have some right now? Theyre fresh off the stove."
"If you wouldnt mind that, id love some!"
(Y/N) stacked a couple pancakes on top of eachother and garnished them with small berries and sprinkled sugar. She handed him the warm plate of pancakes and set a small table for him. "Thank you, Mrs Livesey" Jim smiled and ate.
(Y/N) was in her late 20s and her husband, Dr Livesey, was in his mid 30s. Jim however, was just a boy. He wasnt a child, but he was still very young compared to everyone around him. Just a young 14 year old boy sailing alongside men in their 30s and 60s. Although he was young and well behaved, he couldnt help but find (Y/N), a woman twice his age, a married woman, the wife of his good friend Dr Livesey, a very attractive and appealing person. He swore hed never act on those feelings and impose or ruin not only (Y/N) and Dr Livesey's marriage, but also his friendship with them. Jim ate his pancakes all while being entranced by (Y/N) and her pure, clean, feminine aura. Her hair, her face, her eyes, her body, her voice, everything about her was pleasing. Dr Livesey was a lucky man. He knew it too. Dr Livesey, although a kind man, often boasted about his wife to his friends and colleagues. He'd brag about how beautiful his wife was, how well built she was, how good she made him feel, how often they- "Jim? Are you there?"
Jim snapped out of his train of thought. "Y-Yes ma'am! Im sorry, i got lost in thought."
He cleared his plated and cleaned his face, thanking (Y/N) for the meal. He hoped she wouldnt notice his pink flushed cheeks. (Y/N) put Jim's used dishes away and sat next to him, wanting to just talk as friends like they often did. "How was it out there today, Jim? I've been in here for the most part." (Y/N) asked as she twirled her hair around her fingers.
"Oh just fine," Jim answered "Not much happened today, or yesterday, or the day before."
"Hm, well, no news is good news" (Y/N) giggled.
She turned her body towards Jim to face him better "And how was my Husband, Mr Livesey?"
"Just his jolly, charismatic self as always."
(Y/N) smiled and nodded. "Good good.. im glad he hasnt changed since the day we met.. I'll never forget that evening."
Dr Livesey was out on a nightly stroll, when he heard the faint struggle of a woman. She wasnt injured or anything, but her skirt was caught on some hooks and crates in an alleyway she went through to get home. He helped her escape and even mended the rips, tears, and holes of her skirt. Thats when they both realized they found the one. The one theyve been looking for. Their one true love.
Jim loved that story. He may not have been a part of it or able to relate, but seeing and knowing how happy it made (Y/N) and Dr Livesey made him happy.
Speak of the devil, Dr Livesey came in, jolly as ever and scooped up his wife. "Good evening, my pretty little wife!" He chuckled.
(Y/N) giggled along with him and held him close. "Evening, my dear Livesey."
Jim, although a tiny tad bit jealous deep down, smiled at the happy couple and got up. "I'll get going and let you two have your cabinspace. We should be landing soon anyway."
Once Jim left, Dr Livesey took his seat and placed (Y/N) on his lap and held her waist. (Y/N) knew this could only mean one thing. Her husband, Dr Livesey, was feeling frisky. She straddled him and put her arms over his shoulders and around his neck. "Thats a good girl" Livesey muttered seductively.
He slid his left hand up her spine and held the back of her head gently, while his right hand slid down under her dress's skirt. Slowly and gently he started rubbing her clitoris, making (Y/N) bite her lip and gently start moving her hips on his hand and lap. (Y/N) leaned her head back in pleasure, giving Dr livesey the perfect oppurtunity to plant kisses on her neck and jawline, and that he did. He started by gently kissing and sucking on her neck, but gradually started nibbling and ocassionally biting her neck and shoulders, all while speeding his fingers on her clitoris up. "O-Oh~ mmm~ D-Doctor~!"
"Hush, my little nurse" Dr livesey cooed "dont want those scallywags to hear us, do we?"
(Y/N) shook her head quickly and bit her tongue. The risk, the lust, the love, the adrenaline, and just the presence of her Dr Livesey aroused (Y/N) so much. "D-Doctor.." she whispered "please.. take it out s-so i can.. have it.."
Dr Livesey smirked and chuckled. He began to undo his belt, when the boat stopped. "Ah, we must be landing as Jim said."
(Y/N) whimpered quietly and squeezed her legs together, desperate for friction and satisfaction. "Now now, love" Livesey grinned "I'll make you shake and twitch in pleasure tonight. Just have to find the right time and place."
After the ship landed, the crew ate their dinner, and everyone got off the boat, (Y/N) and Dr Livesey found themselves alone together in an inn with the door locked and the windows shut. There lay (Y/N), sprawled out on the bed, fully nude and on her back. Dr Livesey stood above her, admiring her curves and contours while stripping down. First the coat, then the shoes, and then the pants.
Dr Livesey's erection sprung out of his pants faster than a bullet. (Y/N) looked down at her lover's hard-on and bit her lip, squirming in anticipation. Dr Livesey had a good sized member. Not too big, not too small, a good 6 ½ inches, the perfect size. He gently felt (Y/N)'s hips and slid his hands down to her knees and parted her legs. He looked at her womanhood for a second and smiled, as a doctor, he had seen many vulvas, labias, and vaginas, but his favorite was (Y/N)'s. Of course, hers was the only one he had seen for more than just a visit or check up, but he felt no other woman could compare to his lovely wife (Y/N)'s. Dr Livesey placed the head of his schlong right at (Y/N)'s entrance. They had been teasing and playing with eachother for so long now, her entrance was wetter than a ship at sea. Dr Livesey leaned down and kissed (Y/N) gently on her lips and cheeks. "Are you ready, my love?"
"Y-Yes Doctor.."
At that, Dr Livesey slowly pushed inside her. He gave (Y/N) a second to adjust after every inch, he was sure to pause at every inch to ensure she was comfortable and felt good. Once he was all in, he let (Y/N) adjust to his size and waited for her to let him know when to move. It may not have been their first time together, but Dr Livesey was always sure to be careful and gentle with (Y/N) just as he was when it was their first time together. Dr Livesey was (Y/N)'s first ever romantic and sexual partner, which Livesey viewed as a badge of honor. (Y/N) gripped the sheets a little as her body got comfortable and adjusted to Livesey's penetration. "M-Mmm~" she moaned softly "th-that initial feeling of you entering me will n-never get old."
Dr Livesey chuckled and held her close. "When youre ready, let me know."
After a couple seconds went by, (Y/N) nodded, giving him the "ok" to go. Dr Livesey started off slow, gently grinding his hips against hers, her insides were so warm and tight he could climax just by putting it in. (Y/N) held onto his shoulders and started to moan quietly, what Livesey was doing was good, but secretly, she wanted more. "Doctor~" she put her legs around his waist "please... dont hold back tonight... listen to your body, do as it says, use me to your desire.."
"Oh are you sure thats what you want? If i truly do as my heart desires, it would give me a bad name as a doctor."
This both excited and concerned (Y/N), but she consented anyway.
Dr livesey gently kissed her, repositioned himself so that he was pinning her down, and began counting down from 3.
"3... 2... 1..."
Dr Livesey, powered by pure love and lust, began to pound deep and hard into (Y/N). The sound of skin slapping, heavy breathing, pleasureful moaning, and bed creaking filled not only the room, but the entire inn. Soon, all the inn customers and inn keepers could hear and even feel Dr Livesey and his toy, (Y/N). Many were intrigued, while others were disgusted, but none of that mattered to Livesey or (Y/N), all that mattered was they were together, pleasing eachother. "O-Oh! Oh~!!" (Y/N) cried out in pleasure "Dr Livesey~!!"
"Thats Daddy Livesey, to you"
(Y/N) gripped at Dr Livesey's shoulders and scratched him just a little, causing him to quietly growl in pleasure. The noises mixed with the pounding made (Y/N)'s legs shake as she got closer and closer to reaching her climax, but she didnt want it to end just yet. "D-Daddy Livesey! I-Im! Im!!"
Before she could finish her sentence, her muscles clenched up and tightened on Livesey's now pulsing member as she climaxed, crying his name out in ecstacy. "My my.." Dr Livesey chuckled and stopped thrusting "looks like someone had a good doctor's appointment. Nows the time for the payment."
Dr Livesey carefully flipped him and (Y/N) over on the bed so that she was now the one on top, riding him. "You know what to do" he smirked.
(Y/N) purred in pleasure and began grinding her hips on him while crossing her arms to show that shes now the one in charge. She started off by grinding side to side, then began to bounce. Her thighs and breasts bounced along with her, which aroused Livesey even more. "Mmmmm~ i'm almost there!" He gritted his teeth.
(Y/N) bounced even harder and moaned louder for him. Soon she felt something warm spread across her insides. She looked down at her husband's face, without words, he said "i came."
Both panting, exhausted, and satisfied, they caught their breath together and started to laugh together, which led to them embracing eachother under the sheets. "You cute little lady you" Dr Livesey smiled and pet her hair "i love you so much."
(Y/N) giggled "I love you too."
Then they held eachother close and drifted to sleep in eachother's arms.
THE END.

if you made it this far you get a gold star :>