Bald ahh (fluff!!! Livesey x reader part 4)

"Ugh..."
All Livesey could see was his bald spot when he looked at himself in the mirror. It made him feel old, ugly, and that he was undesirable to (Y/N). Not once has (Y/N) ever said anything like that to him, of course. But he believed that she secretly hated his balding. "She deserves better," he sighed "she deserves a younger, better man than me."
He slumped back onto a chair and looked up at the ceiling, wondering if and hoping (Y/N) still loved him. Just then, the door swung open, and in walked (Y/N), happy to see her husband. "Im home, dearest!"
"Ah-!" Dr Livesey scrambled to put his powdered wig on "w-welcome home, Love!"
(Y/N) knew about Dr Livesey's hair loss, but it didnt bother her one bit. He still had some hair she could run her fingers through, but even if every last strand of hair he had was gone, she would still love him for him. She smiled and pulled up a chair next to him, she had a feeling something was up, but didnt want to be pushy or interrogative. "I found poor Jim trapped again. This time he wound up tangled up in some fishing nets, I had to untie him and help him wiggle out. I will admit though, the knots looked... intentional, but not by someone else, if you get what I mean." she giggled.
Livesey sort of just nodded, he was listening to (Y/N) as always, but he couldnt bring himself to speak. The sound of his own voice made him feel weak. "David?"
(Y/N) held his hand "are you alright?"
A moment of silence passed when (Y/N) noticed the tears falling from Dr Livesey's face. "Oh, Dearest! Whats wrong?"
(Y/N) quickly put her arm around him and cupped his face with her other hand, making him look at her. Dr Livesey dried his eyes and took a deep breath. With a shaky, reluctant hand, Dr Livesey took off his powdered wig.
"Im balding, love.."
There was no denying the humiliation in his voice. He may have been a jolly and charming man on the outside, but on the inside, he was hurting badly. Over the loss of some hair.
"Oh, dearest..." Y/N hugged him tightly "I dont care about your balding.. I didnt marry you purely for your looks or your hair, I married you because I love you. I married you because you make me happy. I married you, for you."
(Y/N) kissed his bald spot and nuzzled it gently.
"And no amount of hair loss is gonna change that. Not one bit."
"You dont need to lie, (Y/N). Nobody finds bald beautiful." Livesey sighed.
(Y/N), without hurting Livesey, made him look directly into her eyes. "David. Am I a nobody to you?"
"No of course not! Youre my lovely wife (Y/N)!"
"Then why did you say nobody finds bald beautiful?"
Dr Livesey couldnt think of anything to say. He loved (Y/N) so much and didnt want her to think he didnt love her anymore because of his hair. But how could anyone love a bald head?
"David, no matter how old you get, how much or how little hair you have, I will always love you. You'll always be my David, my Dr Livesey, my love."
(Y/N) kissed him gently.
"You mean it..? Youre being truly honest with me?" Livesey sheepishly held her hands.
"Mhmm! Id never lie to you David, I love you too much!"
(Y/N) smiled.
Dr Livesey felt a little better about himself. He still hated the idea of balding, but knowing and having (Y/N), his love's reassurance, he got used to the idea and hugged (Y/N).
"Oh (Y/N).... What would I do with out you.."
(Y/N) placed kisses all over his head.
"I dunno.. what I do know is that next time we get intimate, I want you wigless."
"Are you sure?"
"Mhmm! I wanna love every last inch of you, including your beautiful balding head!"
The 2 shared a laugh and held each other close and tightly.
(Y/N) and Livesey were truly the perfect couple. They knew it too.
"Hey, (Y/N)?"
"Yes, love?"
"You wanna... have that wigless intimacy now?"

If you made it this far you get 5 gold stars :>

I wasnt sure how to end this and i wanted to get it done quickly for everyone ^^

Up next: idk lol