Happy Boner! (Dr Livesey x Reader part 5, Lime)

"Oh Davie, did i ever tell you how much I love you?"
(Y/N) and Livesey were laying on their bed, holding each other close, fully clothed. Every now and then, they would meet up in their bedroom and just cuddle eachother. Sometimes spooning, sometimes face to face, sometimes it would end in them falling asleep, other times it would end in them panting in each other's arms with sweat dripping off their bodies and giggles coming from their mouths.
"You tell me you love me often, but I highly doubt you love me more than I love you~. But please, do tell!"
Livesey said smiling down at his wife.
"Heh, you may have been the one who said 'hello' first, and you may have been the one who proposed, but was it not I who responded both times, thus leading us to where we are now?"
"Well yes, but-"
"Shhh.. Love, my point is, we both put in the same, strong effort into our marriage and relationship. Why try and divide us with competition, when we could and should be encourging, loving, and praising one another?" (Y/N) said smiling and cupping Livesey's face.
Oh how Livesey loved (Y/N), he loved her voice, her skin, her face, her body, everything! And now, hearing her say such a loving and logical thing, made him love her even more, which was thought to be impossible.
"Ohh (Y/N).. how did I end up with such an angel for a wife?"
"Oh please, Davie Dearest, you know I'm no angel.." (Y/N) giggled and kissed him.
"Says who?" Livesey asked after kissing (Y/N).
"Says the bites on my neck" (Y/N) winked. Those bites were a result from their last session the night before.
Livesey just adored this woman. Together, the 2 made so many memories, from the evening they met, to where they were now. From sweet, small memories, to big, storytime worthy memories.
"Heheh, my bad, Love" he said petting her hair gently.
"Ohh dont apologize, Dear! I love it when you leave marks on me, its a reminder of your love for me. And a public declaration that says 'Im his'."
Hearing (Y/N) say this about the love marks and hickeys made Livesey oddly happy. Not just a 'aww she loves me' happy, it was more of a 'Im the luckiest man alive, I have a beautiful angel for a wife who loves me and everything I do' happy. This happiness brought a smile to Livesey's face, a flutter to his heart, and a 'tent' to his pants. Livesey didnt notice his hardening member, he was too busy admiring his little wifey (Y/N) and her charm.
It wasnt until she started showering him with compliments he noticed his growing erection. This erection wasnt due to sexual arousal, instead, it was from the happiness he was feeling with (Y/N). "Oh dear.." he thought to himself "I dont- I dont know how this happened, we're just being sweet I dont understa-"
"David?"
"Ah-! Yes, Love?"
Livesey was lost in thought for moment, he hoped and prayed (Y/N) wouldnt notice his pants shrinking.
"Are you alright? You look as if youre uncomfortable.."
She didnt see Livesey's growing bulge or tightening pants. Instead, all she saw was her husband in an uncomfy state, something she'd want to help him out of.
"Oh I'm fine love! Just uh.. this erm, position we're in on our bed, I'm um.. about to fall off!"
Luckily, Livesey wasnt entirely lying, he was kinda close to the edge of the bed. He and (Y/N) quickly repositioned themselves so that Livesey was now sitting up in the middle of the bed, up against the pillows and headboard, hoping that would hide his 'happy' erection. (Y/N) sat beside him and leaned up against his big, muscular arms. She held his hand with one hand and slid her other one up and down his arm, admiring his muscles with her senses of sight and touch.
"Mmm~" she purred "I cant resist but feel your arms whenever I'm given the chance, Davie..."
(Y/N) wasnt trying to be seductive or trying to entice Livesey, she just wanted to praise and admire her husband. Livesey on the other hand, adored (Y/N) and her praises, but with his current 'problem', his shoulder angel and devil were fighting.
"Whip it out, David, give your wife something to praise~"
"No! No David! Keep your calm and your cock in your pants!"
As Livesey struggled to keep calm, (Y/N) continued to caress his body, starting with his arms, then making her way to his shoulders, and finally stopping at his chest. She smiled and rested her head on him, slowly and gently tracing her hands across his chest and placing small, soft kisses on him. "Mmm.. Davie, would you mind it if I used your big, beautiful chest as my pillow tonight?"
"N-Not at all, dearest. Use me however y-you'd like."
(Y/N) smiled and held his face, kissing his lips sweetly. "Aw, thank you Daviiiie! You know, other than your exquisite body, your kindness and love are what I love best about you. Youre so sweet and caring, I just cant belive I ended up with such a man as yourself!"
She continued to praise Livesey for his, well, everything. His body, his heart, his mind, their relationship, their future, everything that fuelled Livesey's happy boner. Meanwhile, Livesey himself was doing his best to listen, but he could not take his twitching member any longer. He didnt want to seem rude or indecent or perverted, so he couldnt just say "oh dearest Im horny", when the boner wasnt even from sexual arousal or anything like that.
Although, the devil on his shoulder placed an idea in his mind he couldnt just ignore.
"Mmm, so, those are all your favorite things about me, hm?"
"Mhmm! Everything about you is amazing, Davie! You make me the happiest woman in the world!"
"Aww, youre adorable, (Y/N).. Shall I tell you my favorite things about you?" Livesey grinned.
"Sure!"
(Y/N) sat up, ready to listen to her husband's addicting voice say sweet things to her.
"Well, other than your cute, kissable face, your sweet voice, and your kind, loving, welcoming personality..." Livesey slowly started to lean over and gently pin (Y/N) to the bed. His big hands held (Y/N)'s as he leaned down to place soft kisses on her neck, his gentle lips and warm breath on (Y/N)'s skin caused her to immediatley fall into submission for him. Her legs spread open, almost like a reflex, giving Livesey the oppurtunity to press his clothed erection against (Y/N)'s body, grinding himself againts her. "Mmm~" he groaned quietly "I cant get enough of your body, (Y/N)~. Your breasts, your stomach, your legs, your arms, your little 'flower', all of it makes me happy," he kissed her neck and nibbled it "and horny~".
"O-Oh~ Davie~!"
(Y/N) raised her hips for more, but all she got was a smirk and a devilish chuckle.
"Now now, Dear (Y/N), nows not the time to be indecent. Its nearly 7 in the evening, I must be going to visit Jim at the Admiral Benbow Inn. Hes in dire need of assistance, poor boy's all on his own and hes flooded with guests, many of which are being struck with hayfever."
Livesey kissed (Y/N) on the nose and got up, ignoring his still throbbing, now dripping member.
"..w-what? Davie!!" (Y/N) whined and sat up "you cant just leave me! Not like this!"
Seeing his wife all desperate and flustered like this made Livesey chuckle. He fixed his coat and turned to (Y/N).
"Worry not, my love, once I return I'll make you shake and scream for me, or if you'd prefer, make you giggle and melt at my touch. Either way, youll have your orgasms tonight, dont you worry."
And at that, Livesey left with a wink.

AAAAAAAAAAA IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY BABIES
I RUSHED THIS FOR YALLS SORRY IF IT SUCKS
Life has been making so many twists and turns I lost all inspiration and motivation to write ;-;
But im back and (hopefully) here to stay!