Chapter 2 Trailer!!!

Jim couldnt take it anymore. The almost nightly routine of hearing a door shut and lock, the sound of chuckles and giggles followed by soft moans that grow into loud cries and moans of pleasure, accompanied by bed creaking. Tonight was no exception.
"O-Oh~!! Doctor!!"
"Mmmm... where do you want it? Nn-nnnph I'm so close.."
Of course Jim was happy for them, but he didnt want to hear them during their intimate moments. Not only because private things should be, well, private, but also because he deep down was jealous. Of course, Jim was no homewrecker, and was only 14, but he secretly wanted to take Dr Livesey's place. Not just in the bedroom, but in general. He loved (Y/N), more than just a friend, but of course, he was not only half her age, but she was happily married to none other than Dr Livesey.
However, feelings or no feelings, Jim didnt want to have to listen to them have sex anymore. Not for awhile at least, maybe when he was older and more mature and experienced, but not now as of currently.
Eventually, (Y/N) and Dr Livesey reached their climax and the noises stopped.
"Ive gotta talk to Livesey about this.." Jim muttered in embarassment "I cant keep letting him and his wife disturb the peace.."
The night passed and out came the sun. Dr Livesey woke up with his wife in his  arms and a note on his door. It read "Hey Doctor! Would you mind meeting me by the bridge at about noon so we can talk? - Jim Hawkins"
Dr Livesey got up, got dressed, and waited for noon to roll around. He wondered what Jim wanted to talk about, did something happen? Was it good news or bad news? Did he just wanna catch up and talk?
It was close to noon, Dr Livesey kissed his wife and headed out to meet Jim at the bridge.
"Afternoon, my boy!" Dr Livesey grinned.
Jim smiled and waved. "Afternoon!"
"So, what was it that you wanted to talk with me about?"
"Well, Doctor, you know how happy I am for you and your wife, (Y/N). And I would never do anything to harm either of you or your relationship! But, I must say, your home is just around the block from the benbow inn, and I, as well as everyone else can hear you and your wife, uh... h-having.. um.. coitus."
Dr Livesey, rather than be embarassed or upset, burst out laughing and patted Jim on the shoulder. " Oh Jim, my boy! I apologise for the inconvenience, I really do. If youd like, we could try and keep it down, or find some place else to have our fun."
"Yes please, Doctor. Either will work!"