Dr Livesey x reader Smut pt.2

Later that evening, Dr Livesey had told (Y/N) that he wanted to take her to a place they could stay for the night that wasnt their home or Jim's Benbow Inn.
Bristol, the not-so-far but not-so-close town was the place to go. There were many buildings and inns, but thats not exactly what Dr Livesey had in mind. In the more quiet, almost slum-like areas, where there werent many people, were a few old houses and shelters, one of which caught Livesey's eyes.
The house was small, just a bit bigger than a shed. It was essentially just a room with a bed, as well as other things most homes had, a few boxes and small crates with tools and other items in them, and thick, almost soundproof walls. It was in surprisingly good condition, only very little issues were present.
The couple arrived right as the sun started to go down, the sky was gradient and the stars started to shine early. (Y/N) and her husband took some time to settle in and get comfortable, for this is where theyd be sleeping for the night, and maybe future nights to come. (Y/N), out of curiosity, looked through some of the boxes and crates. Inside she found: kitchen utensils, cloth and other materials, some books, and rope. "Rope?" she thought "heh, wonder if I could get my husband to tie me up with this later..."
What was just a joke ended up becoming a new fantasy, which led to a new desire for (Y/N). The idea of being tied up by Dr Livesey, having her movements and body tightly restricted, not being able to move freely, just barely wiggle and twitch as her husband used her as he pleased. She bit her lip and held the rope close, wondering on what to say and how to say it. Before she could come up with something, Dr Livesey placed his hand on her lower back and gently slid it up to her shoulder. "Enjoying that rope, love?" He chuckled.
(Y/N) jolted a little and shivered at his touch. "O-Oh uh, yes?" She giggled "I uh.. I was thinking of a way to um.. enjoy it more..."
"Hmm?" Dr Livesey cocked a brow.
(Y/N), aroused by her husband's smug expression, took a deep breath and looked at him directly in the eyes. "I want you.. to tie me up. Bind my wrists together, tie me to the bed, tie my legs apart, I-I dont care how. Just use me, use that rope, remind me how strong you truly are."
(Y/N) snaked her arms around Dr Livesey' neck and shoulders and kissed him passionately. Dr Livesey held the back of her head with one hand and pulled (Y/N)'s leg around his waist, putting his hard bulge against her sensitive, quivering flower.
Dr Livesey carried (Y/N) to the bed and stripped her down completely. He got a good look at her before gently pinning her down and grabbing the rope, tying her wrists together above her head and tying them to the bed.
There she lay, arms above her head, breasts out, wet vulva, legs parted, body quivering in anticipation, almost completely defenseless from what Dr Livesey would do to her. Of course, at any given moment, she could say "stop" or something of that nature, and right away Dr Livesey would stop or slow down. Even if he was mere seconds away from cumming, he would stop then and there. He stared, mesmerized by the sight of his wife like this. Never has his member been this hard or excited. He quickly stripped down, not taking his eyes off her once.
As soon as he was fully stripped, he slid in between her legs, which instinctively wrapped around him. Dr Livesey carresed her thighs and slid his body lower, staying between her legs. He now was face-to-face with (Y/N)'s pu$$y. Gently, he flicked his tongue on her clitoris and licked and sucked all around. "M-Mmmm~" (Y/N) moaned softly.
Normally, she'd hold his head and run her fingers through his hair (or powdered wig if he was wearing it), but this time, all she could do was tug at her wrists and moan for him. Dr Livesey started sucking and purring right onto her clit and slowly pushed two fingers into her, almost immediatley finding her gspot, he knew her body so well. "A-Ah! Oh D-David!" (Y/N) moaned out, rarely did she ever refer to Dr Livesey by his first name.
"Mmm?" He smirked "You called me by my name, thats a sign of something good, yes?"
(Y/N) panted softly. She looked down at her lover, who was looking back up at her while still licking her clit and teasing her gspot. "M-Mmhmm! S-So good!"
Her legs began to tremble slightly and she tried bucking her hips for more. Already she was close. Dr Livesey could feel her walls tightening around his fingers. "Aww, already so close hmm? Well, we dont want you to waste an orgasm before we get to the real deal, do we?"
He sat up and crawled on top of (Y/N), pressing his rock-hard erection against her now soaking wet entrance. "Ready, my flower?"
(Y/N) nodded quickly and tried to pull him in with her legs. Dr Livesey held her hips and pushed himself into her slowly. As always he gave her a momen to adjust every inch. Once he was fully inside, he leaned down to kiss her lips and neck. He started to thrust his hips into her's, starting off gently as always. Normally at this point, (Y/N) would be sliding her hands and arms up Dr Livesey's body and moving her hips along with his, begging him for more. But again, not this time. All she could do was squirm and beg him for more. "Mmmmph~! D-David.. please, please make me scream.. m-make me- no.. make us s-soak these sh-sheets!"
Her eyes were full of pure lust. Something about being restrained to the bed and having her wrists bound made her go wild almost. No matter the position, speed, pressure, time, or place, (Y/N) was always happy and willing to have sex with her husband, but being tied up turned her on in such a way that filled her with the desire to be used. Dr Livesey felt it too, something about seeing his wife like this aroused him more than usual. Instead of asking her if thats what she really wanted and giving her a moment to prepare, he gripped the bed sheets beside (Y/N) tightly and started to pound into her deep and hard. "O-Oh!! Oh David!!" (Y/N) clenched up tighter than before and tugged at her bound wrists. She screamed and moaned loudly in pleasure, bucking her hips, which ended up getting pinned down so pounding her would be easier. Dr Livesey couldnt help but grunt and moan as well. Usually, he'd just occassionally moan quietly and whisper sweet nothings in (Y/N)'s ears, but tonight was one of those nights where he was more vocal. A lot more vocal. "Ohhh f_ck" he quietly growled with a smirk "Your pu$$y drives me mad, it makes me want to blast every last drop of my seed deep inside you.."
"O-Oh I want it! Please!" (Y/N) begged him.
As hot as this all was, Dr Livesey noticed thst despite how excited and around (Y/N) was, she had tears in her eyes and her wrists were turning a slight pink, almost red. Were the tears good or bad? Were they caused by her wrists? All the stimulation? Was she secretly in pain? He wasnt sure, but he didnt want to ruin either of their orgasms. He got a few good, deep thrusts in before quickly untying (Y/N) and holding her close as he finished inside her. (Y/N) gripped onto him tightly and moaned out loudly as she felt him spread his seed in her, causing her to finally orgasm not too long after him.
The two of them came back down to earth and panted softly. (Y/N) softly whimpered in a mix between pain and pleasure, her wrists hurt a little and her vagina was both her pain and pleasure source. "Are you alright, love?"
Dr Livesey cupped her cheek gently and held her closer to him. (Y/N) nodded. "M-Mmhmmm.. that... th-that was amazing.." she smiled as a couple tears ran down her cheeks.
"Aww, come here, Love.." Dr Livesey gently kissed her tears away and held her close to him "let me see your wrists.."
Without hesitation, (Y/N) showed him her wrists, which had a minor, non-serious case of rope burn. Dr Livesey carefully wrapped them up, seperately this time, in some light cloth to hopefully protect and cool them. While he did that, (Y/N) looked down at the sheets, the now soaked in eachother's sweat and sexual fluids sheets. She giggled to herself and thought "we're definitely gonna need to take these with us.."
The rest of the night consisted of Dr Livesey and (Y/N) cuddling eachother while Dr Livesey pet (Y/N)'s hair as they drifted to sleep in eachothers arms.
"I love you so much, (Y/N)... youre so beautiful.."

if u made it this far u get 2 gold stars :>
Funfact: the term "pu$$y" has been used to describe vaginas for centuries. Now you know!

Tbh i started this story and account as a joke but now i actually enjoy writing Dr Livesey erotica-