fluffy smut!! Dr Livesey x reader part 3 Alternative ending

"(Y/N), my flower, if you did not make me the happiest man in London, would I not tell you each and every night and day I love you? Would I not satisfy you almost every night? Would I have not asked you to marry me? Would I not do my best to make you happy?"
(Y/N) sighed happily and shook her head. "No, I suppose not..."
Dr Livesey pat her head and pulled the blankets up higher.
"I love you, (Y/N), never forget that."
He gently pulled her face closer to his and kissed her.
"Mmm.. I love you too, David."
She held his face and kissed him back.
Their bodies almost involuntarily shifted into a more 'intimate' position. (Y/N)'s legs spread around Dr Livesey's waist and her arms and hands resting on his chest. Dr Livesey slid his hands down her body and stopped at her hips. He felt and admired the curves and shape of her body. They both knew sex wasnt a good idea right then, but due to the lack of clothes, there was no hiding their growing needs. "Mmm.. doctor- erm.. David..?"
"Yes, my Lovely (Y/N)?"
"I... I know we shouldnt, we really shouldnt... but could we.. have sex tonight? Even if we dont finish, I just want to feel you.."
Dr Livesey's now hardened member pressed itself against (Y/N)'s wet clitoris. "I suppose. If youre on top and we're careful, alright?"
"Oh thank you, David" (Y/N) sighed happily.
Carefully, (Y/N) lined her entrance up with Livesey's erection, and slowly pushed her hips down on it. Livesey held her hips to make she wouldnt hurt herself, although she was taking him in slowly and carefully, he knew (Y/N) had a hard time controlling herself when it came to him.
"Mm-mmmm.." (Y/N) bit her lip and looked down at both her and Dr Livesey's entwined bodies. The sight and feeling of him being close to her, inside her too, brought her great joy and pleasure. She thought about the memories and what they lead her to. Never did (Y/N) once think she would ever be this happy. Not once did she think she'd find a husband, not one she herself got to pick and love. But here she was, in bed, with the man whom she loved, Dr David Livesey. Now she was in bed, getting intimate, and having sweet, late-night sex with Dr David Livesey. Again, tears started to roll down her cheeks as she held tight onto Dr Livesey. "Oh, Love! Im sorry, I'll take it out right away, I didnt mean to hurt you, I swear!"
Dr Livesey panicked at the sight of her tears, thinking he was hurting her. He tried to carefully lift her off of him, but (Y/N) placed her hands on his chest. "D-David I'm ok! I promise! I-I promise youre not hurting me, Im not crying b-because of that, Im.. Im crying again because I cant get over how happy you make me!"
The two tightly embraced and kissed eachother between tearful gasps for air and giggles.
Finally, Livesey and (Y/N) got down to business. With her husband's hands gently holding and guiding her hips, (Y/N) grinded and rolled her hips against Dr Livesey's hips with his member inside her. "Mmm~" Livesey moaned softly "Youre doing so good, my flower."
(Y/N) loved to be praised, any form of praise or encouragement from Livesey made her happy in a way she couldnt really describe. Dr Livesey knew it too, and he in turn loved praising and saying sweet things to (Y/N). "You make me feel so good, (Y/N).. in and out of bed" he chuckled. "God, Youre so beautiful.."
(Y/N) giggled and her legs began to shake.
"M-mmmm.. D-Doctor.. D-David im so close" she whimpered with a smile.
Dr Livesey slid his hands up her body and held her close to him. "Go on then, Love," he whispered "finish with me~"
(Y/N) held him tightly, her breathing got faster and shakier, till finally, she reached her climax along with Dr Livesey, her already tight walls clenched up even tighter, giving both her and Livesey intense orgasms, despite having soft and sweet vanilla sex.
After coming down from their high, (Y/N) and her husband panted softly and looked at each other. They took a second to breathe, then they laughed together. Nothing funny happened, the laughter came from the pure love they shared.
"Now then, lets get some rest. Shall we?" Dr Livesey chuckled.
(Y/N) nodded and laid her head back on his chest and purred against him. "Goodnight, David" (Y/N) yawned "I love you."
"I love you too, (Y/N). Oh, and just one more thing," Dr Livesey grabbed one of (Y/N)'s breasts and gave it a squeeze "Beep!"
"Ah! David!" (Y/N) giggled and bapped him playfully. "Naughty! Im gonna get you back for that when i'm better, just you wait."

If you made it this far u get 4 gold stars :>

I couldnt resist lmao sorry

I got 2 ½ more stories plannnned~!!
1 ½ smutty
1 fluffy
Stay tuned babes ;>