Chapter 1: Here we are

PROLOGUE

Seiji: "Greetings. We're with the Kiryu clan over in Kamurocho. We got a call from the owner of this cafe, saying he was looking for help in keeping an eye on this place and making sure it's safe and sound."

Mika: "My name is Mika, I'm the owner of this cafe."

Mizuki: "It's not enough at all! I'm sick of just waiting around! Where's my Mr. Right?!"

Kido: "Hey. Are you alright?"

Mizuki: "Oh, uh...! Hi. I didn't know we were having customers coming in so soon. Who are you?"

Kido: "I'm Takeshi Kido. And actually, your boss requested for my partner and I to guard this cafe."

Just then, a girl with long dark-brown hair and purple eyes entered the cafe.

Mizuki: "Hey, who are you?"

Takina: "My name is Takina Inoue. I was transferred here."

OPENING THEME: Hidenori Shoji ft. MAKOTCH - Receive You

She appears to be around my age, 16 years old, if I have to guess. She gives off a stoic and serious demeanor, but I find her to be quite cute from hindsight. "Takina, you're here." Mika greeted her, to which Mizuki realized.

"Oh, you're the Lycoris that got fired from the DA." She stated. Takina immediately retorts with: "I wasn't fired. I was ordered to learn, from you. That's all. While this transfer wasn't ideal, it's an honor to learn from one of the best Lycoris in Tokyo, Miss Chisato." She said, unknowingly mistaking Mizuki for someone else she's referring to.

"I plan to take this time to better myself, and regain my position at HQ." She finished. "That one's far from Chisato." Mika-san informed her. "Hey, I have a name." She fired back. Takina glances his way, before Mizuki tells her off with: "And it isn't that old man either!"

"I'm your supervisor, Mika." He introduced himself, shaking hands with her. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She says to him. "Likewise. This is Mizuki. She was also from the DA, the Intelligence division." He introduced her to Takina. "You were?" Takina questioned.

"I got sick of it. I mean, a creepy syndicate gathering orphans and making you Lycoris hitmen? Yeah, no thanks." She told her. "And there you go. The walking headache's back." She rattled off, referring to someone who was gabbing from outside the door. 

It opens, as a blonde short-haired girl with red eyes, walked into the cafe.