Substory 01: I'm Sorry For My Baby

OPENING THEME: Ken Ashcorp - Absolute Territory

One night as I came into Kamurocho from Asakusa, I was walking around the block, when I saw a group of guys in suits, who seem to be blocking the path from what I could see. I was curious as to what they were up to, so I decide to walk up to them and see what their deal is.

"Sorry, boy. Street's closed tonight." One of the yakuza men spoke. "You're gonna have to find another way around. So don't push your luck with us, yeah?" Another one told me.

"What kind of bullcrap are you guys pulling right now? Outta my way, punks." I told them off.

"Watch it boy, you don't want to mess with us. We're not looking for a fight, but if you push us, we will." One of them said. "We're with the Gondawara family, you know?!" Another taunted.

"Huh... Funny. I've heard of that name before. But you really think that's gonna be enough to change my tune?" I backtalked. "Quit acting like you're kids and step aside." I demanded.

"Sound like this schoolboy's got a death wish." The yakuza in the patterned shirt threatened.

"Let's show this kid how we handle little pricks like him!" The yakuza with sunglasses challenged, as they crack their fists at me. "Alright, if that's how you guys wanna go about this... Come on, then!" I taunted.

BACKGROUND MUSIC: Hidenori Shoji - Crush & Strike [from Yakuza 3]

I kick at the guy wearing a red undershirt over his suit, then grab him by a headlock, as his friend goes to hit me.

I grab him by his head and slam them right into each other's faces.

He falls backfirst onto the ground as I throw the other guy off to the side.

As they get back up, the other two yakuza are standing both in front and behind me.

I go and punch at the guy in front of me, starting with his face, then to his stomach, and finishing the combo with a jumping punch to his face again, causing him to slam into the wall behind him.

The guys on my left and right are standing again.

I quickly side kick at the guy on my right, but he blocks the hit.

I quickly dodge out of the way after he tries to kick back at me.

I go and kick at him hard enough that he falls onto the pavement, no longer able to fight.

The guy on my left immediately punches me in the face, but I'm able to block the rest of his hits.

I go to punch him a few times in his gut, and as he falls to the ground, I quickly grab his legs and swing him around, before letting him fly and hit his friends.

I go and punch one of them as they were getting up, but they were able to dodge out of the way from my next swing.

However, I leaped forward at the guy with shades in front of me, and brought down my fist to his face, knocking him out, as he slid backwards.

As I circle around the last guy standing, he goes to kick me in the side.

But I sweat it off as I take care of him with a quick punch to the face.