Ch. 3: You know what they say... (Part 2)

We continued on for another mile or so, before we ended up in what looked like to be a ghost town or something

The buildings around us looked to be intact, but, there's no one walking around.

The streets are completely empty.

The shops and houses are all abandoned.

"Keep your eyes peeled, guys. Robota is still out there. With his drones, he can see us from every direction." I warned everyone.

Yuya kept on driving around the area, everything still eerily quiet.

The only sound we could hear was the truck's engine, and its tires on the dirt and gravel streets.

BACKGROUND MUSIC: Hidenori Shoji - Yakuza 0 Western Intro

Just then, we heard gunshots rattling off at what looked to be an abandoned supermarket in the distance. "What the hell? Gunshots?" Kido inquired. "It's coming from over there." I pointed out.

"Sweet! Some impromptu action! Let's go check it out." Yuya said.

We turned the corner, driving towards the supermarket. The gunfire got louder as we got closer to the supermarket. I could hear it echoing through the surrounding buildings.

As we arrived to the supermarket, I heard someone shouting over the gunfire: "I found three of them! They're armed!"

"This is looking dangerous." I predicted. "You don't say?" Kido snarked. "Let's split and go in from all sides. Yuya, Aniki, keep an eye on the Florist and go around to the back. I'll break in from the front." I commanded.

"On it." They both responded as they all ran off to the other side of the building.

I charged straight for the big windows and crashed in right through one of them.

I quickly look up and see one guy, having just been grazed by bullet to his arm, staggering him.

"Perfect." I muttered. I run straight for him, as he turns around, only realizes then and there I was coming for him.

He tries to aim his gun at me, but I quickly move to dodge the bullets. I give him an uppercut, launching him up into the air.

He lands back down with a heavy thud, and I jump on top of him and land a punch to his face. He hits the floor and bounces up again, groaning.