3.

: apologizing to you after an argument :
.. Jungkook as your boyfriend ..

— 🤍 —

Y/N

"Love, are you in here?" Jungkook's voice came out in a much softer manner from his low tempered one from just a few minutes ago, a beam of light shining onto my face as he opened the bedroom door more.
I shut my eyes, hoping he would go away if he assumed I was asleep. "It's hard to believe you're not sleeping when you aren't drooling all over the pillow." He teases.

"What do you want." I finally give in, opening my eyes to see him standing right infront of me, his eyes slightly red and puffy.
"I want to apologize." He takes a deep breath in tucking my hair behind my ear. "I know I was in the wrong, I shouldn't have yelled at you." I still couldn't help but replay the things he had said to me.

Things that I would never have guessed would come out of his mouth.

"Jungkook, we can talk in the morning." He pouts at his name being said, rather than the usual cute pet names we would give eachother. "I just need some space...— we need some space." Jungkook nods understandingly.

"We won't... you know?" His voice becomes more brittle after every word he says. "Break up?..." he whispers so quietly that I could barely hear him

"No, never." Feel my back lift up from the bed a bit. "Sometimes things just get rough between us and a little space is just what we need." Jungkook nod again.

There was nothing time couldn't heal between us.

"You don't have to forgive me right away." Jungkook smiles bitterly, trying his best to understand how I felt in this situation.

I make some room for him on our bed, lifing the duvet just enough for him to crawl in beside me.
"We'll talk about this over breakfast tomorrow." I say, "I'll make your favorite; bacon and eggs." Jungkook nods. He tried his best to feel excited, but the guilt inside of him was eating him up.

"Goodnight."
"Goodnight, love."

I turn my back to him. A part of me waiting for him to take me into his arms and tell me how much he loved me, as he usually does every night, but he never did.
A tear trickled down my cheek, the empty feeling of not having him in my arms killed me.