4.

: taking care of you when you're on your period :
.. Jungkook as your husband ..

— 🤍 —

JUNGKOOK

After a long 8 hour shift at work, it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to crave the feeling of being in Y/n's comforting embrace the moment I get home.
"I'm home!" I chimed, looking around just in case Y/n would run into my arms like she did the other day.

I puff up my cheeks, partly disappointed that she wasn't here to greet me right away. My feet drag along the wooden floors of the house, rubbing my drowsy eyes as I make my way to the bedroom.

"Love, are you awake?" I knock on the already open door to get her attention, she lets out a distressed groan, hiding her body beneath the duvet. The visible shape of her body curled up into a ball made me frown.

Y/N

As much as I wanted to run into Jungkook's arms and give him the biggest kiss of his life, my body just didn't have the energy to do so.
Every month I dread the day my period comes in; the cramps, constantly feeling sick and bloated, losing my appetite. The worst part of it all was giving Jungkook a hard time.

I feel the bed dip slightly, Jungkook's hand rubbing my back that was covered with the warm duvet.
"Is it that time of the month?" He chuckles to himself, peeling the covers away from my curled up body.
"Koo... stop." I whine, trying to control my temper.
My body squirms around in the bed till Jungkook rests both his hands over my shoulders.

"Love, calm down." I shut my eyes tightly when I feel my stomach churning again, as if pins and needles were being stuck into my lower abdomen. "Come here, I missed you." Jungkook climbs over me, making some room for me to lay between his legs.

My movements laced with hesitation but eventually made my way to lay over him. My head presses against his chest, the sound of his heartbeat echoing through my ears.

"How long have you been like this?" He whispers, shaking his head seeing me in such a state.
"Since you left for work." I let out a heavy breath as I feel the pain coming back once again.

"Oh love, you should've called me right away. you know I would've came back if you needed me."

"I didn't want to bother you..." I feel his hands trail down to my stomach, they were cold at first which made me feel a bit uneasy, but his touch warmed up and became more comforting after a while.
"Where does it hurt?" He massages different areas of my stonach, lowering his hands each time, looking at me for any sign of approval.

"Mhm...there." I breath out, his hands reaching just below the bands of my shorts and along the lines of my hip bone.
"Better?" He asks as he massages the area gently, being careful to not apply too much pressure. I nod, letting my eyes shut as I was finally able to go some time without feeling the cramps rush over my body.

"Sorry for not telling you..." I open my eyes to look up at him, he was obviously exhausted from work and I was just giving him more things to do.
"Don't apologize, I'm just saying you can tell me when you need me."

"But I know how important your work is."
"You're more important than any of that, Love."

His words sunk into my heart. I always loved how gently he addressed me, even before we were married— he just never changed, even after all these years.

"You're tired..." Jungkook pouts at my observation that was clearly right since his eyes were nearly watering from trying to keep his yawns in.
"But you're in pain, I can't leave you like this." He leans his head down at bit, planting a kiss on the top of my head.
"I'm sure I can manage." I try to move away from in between Jungkook's thighs, but he pulls me back in.

"We can stay like this for a bit longer." He whispers against the back of my head. "I don't mind."