6.

: the morning after your first time :
.. Jungkook as your husband ..

🤍

Y/N

Waking up beside Jungkook was a simple yet beautiful sight. I see him almost everyday but he still never fails to amaze me with his beauty.

Our naked bodies entangled with eachother. My leg over his torso, his arms wrapped around my body.
The morning sun shined over his face through the small opening of the curtain. Jungkook's lashes casted shadows across his cheeks, his slightly chapped lips parted, the sound of his soft snores left him every time he exhaled.

It wasn't everyday I get to spend my nights in his arms and wake up to him still here with me— I take advantage of these days I get the chance to spend a whole night with him.

His eyes flutter open at the sudden motions of me moving around the bed to get into a more comfortable position. Jungkook sits up, the duvet that covered his body falls down to his lap, revealing his bare chest.
I always admired Jungkook's body, he took care of it so well. Then again, it was hard not to love every part of him.
My eyes fall onto his tattoos that ran all the way down to his hand, my initials perfectly engraved between his knuckles.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiles, looking down at my body that still layed beneath the covers.
"Morning..." I give him a weak smile, still a bit worn out from last night.

Jungkook lifts my head up from the pillow just enough for his hand to trail to my nape, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on the very flesh of my skin that was marked with dark purple marks.
"Sorry if i went too rough." He chuckled against my skin, moving his head back to get a good view of my face. "You always look so beautiful in the morning."

My cheeks burn up, turning my head to the side to avoid his loving gaze.

It takes me a while to sit up, feeling the weight of my body wanting to pull me back down to the bed. The duvet falls down my bare chest, my hands instinctively cover my bare body.
Jungkook laughs, his hand wrapping around my torso to pull me into his embrace.

To say he was obsessed with my body was definitely an understatement. My mind still tracked back to the way he touched and amired me oh so dearly.
Even though it was only our first time, he made sure to make me feel like it would be our last— it definitely would not be.

"You did great last night..." he whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. His lips graze over my ear lobe before pulling away.

"I love you."
"I love you just as much."

He responds, his index finger tracing hearts along my waist.

"Another round tonight?"