8.

: when you argue as a married couple :
.. Jungkook as your husband ..

🤍

Y/N

Sun shone through the windows of the house. It was like every other day that I was up early to prepare breakfast and feed my son, Sungho.

"I have to leave." Jungkook, who was dressed in his work attire hurriedly rushes into the kitchen to take a few bites of the sandwich I had prepared him.
"Make sure you don't come home too late, love." I pucker up my lips, making Jungkook smile as he walked toward me. "I won't" he says before his hand trailed to my nape, pulling me into a quick but passionate kiss.

"Ewwww!" The high pitched tone coming from beside me tugged on my sleeve. Jungkook and I laughed, averting our attention to Sungho who had the grains of cereal all over his baby chair.

"Ah!— I have to leave now! Bye!" Jungkook plants a kiss on Sungho's head, speed walking to the door.
"I love you!" He calls out before exiting the house.

"Why does daddy always have to leave?..." Sungho pouts.

My lips part slightly, not really knowing what to say. I knew how much Jungkook prioritized his work, but I didn't realize Sungho had actually took into consideration how much his own father wasn't at home with him.

"He's just at work, sung-ie. he'll be back at five."

Hopefully.

— time skip ; 12 hours —

My eyes darted over to the clock, 12:45 AM, and yet Jungkook was still not home. It had been about 5 hours since I had to put Sungho to sleep once again wondering where his dad was.

My eyes immediately dart over to the front door, watching as it slowly opened to try and make the least noise possible.

"Finally home?" I cross my arms, looking at Jungkook's tired figure. His hair was messy compared to this morning, his shirt slightly undone and his tie loosened around his collar. "You know how sad sungho was?" I scold, making Jungkook furrow his brows

"Y/n, I was at work all day, you don't have to—" I stop him from speaking, smelling that familiar scent of alcohol reeking from him.
"Were you drinking?" I scoff, not even waiting for his response, I knew the answer already.

I shake my head at him, making my way toward the stairs only for Jungkook to grab my wrist.
"Hun, listen..." He breathes out, not letting his grip on my wrist go.

I was fed up. Every single day he leaves our own child feeling like he doesn't even have a father in the first place to go to a bar and drink? It was absurd.

"Jeon, I don't want to hear it." He refuses, tightening his grip on my wrist, tugging me closer to him. "You're hurting me..." I tug my arm away from him, but to no avail.
"Can you just listen? I had a hard day at work and I wanted something to calm me down!" I almost laugh at his excuse.
"Why not just come home? Is that not enough comfort for you or something?!" My voice raises at him, for the first time in a while I was actually getting to be able to express how I felt towards Jungkook without my feelings being completely dismissed.

"Well, it's a bit stressful with sungho... you know that!" Jungkook tightens his grip once again, making me chew on my lower lip to endure the pain.
"How is it fucking stressful for you if I'm the one taking care of him?!" I yell, making his eyes widen slightly.