Chapter Three

Red

"That bitch ass nigga has to die!" I tell my gang slamming my hand down on my desk.

We're at the trap house.

"Yeah because that was a close call at that party" My main homie Brent speaks passing me the backwood.

"Too close of a call. I want that nigga dead. I'm not about to sit around and wait for him to kill me" I say angrily, referring to Mello.

He's the leader of a rival gang trying to take my gang out..

"Facts! Y'all Niggas heard what boss man said. If you see that nigga or anybody affiliated with him. DEAD EM" Brent says, telling them to kill anyone in Mello's gang that they come across.

"Bet" Everyone speaks in unison.

"Alright, y'all get back to work. We meet here at the same time tomorrow!" I tell everyone.

They instantly get up, dapping me before leaving the trap.

I worked hard to build this empire and I'll be damned if some bitch ass niggas think they gone take me and mine out.

"How's your mom doing?" Brent asks me once everyone else leaves.

He's like a brother to me.

"She doing okay, as good as she can be" I answer passing him the backwood

"That's good to hear man" He nods, hitting the blunt..

"Well I got to go before my lady start tripping. I already got all my work off. The money in the safe."Brent daps me up.

He's the only nigga who has the code to put his money straight into the safe. Everyone else has to hand it to me.

I don't trust niggas..

"Alright bruh, be safe my nigga" I tell Brent.

"Always" Brent leaves.

I decide to go get me some food when my phone starts to ring. The caller ID pops up Throat Goat.

"What's up?" I answer, already knowing.

"I want that dick" My lil hoe Tameka speaks.

"I'm on my way" I hang up before she could respond.

I guess I'll have to eat some food after she eat this dick...

China

"How much money have you made today ?" I ask Lola.

We've been getting really close really fast.

"$650" Lola answers smiling.

"Okay Period!" I give her a high five.

She laughs.

"Here" Lola tries to give me a fifty dollar bill.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"You paid for my outfit and shoes at the mall when you didn't have to. I owe you" She tells me, still trying to hand me the money.

"Girl I did that because I wanted to, not for you to pay me back. Put your money up!" I tell her.

She smiles "Thank you"

"You're welcome! You want to uber with me to Outback Steakhouse ?" I ask her as my stomach growls.

I swear I only eat once a day.

"Yess I'm hungry" Lola grabs her purse.
.......

"This food is so good! I haven't eaten this good in awhile" Lola tells me, eating her steak.