Chapter Four

China

Its been a few weeks since I gave Red my number and I haven't seen him since then but we have been texting non stop.

I really really like him but I know what I do for a living and I know that us actually dating will Never happen..

"Have you talked to Red lately?" Mesha asks me as I plat parts of Lola's hair so she can have braids on top and straight hair underneath.

We're all chilling in Lola's room.

"No, not really" I lie because it's none of her business.

"Oh okay good because I fucked him at his house a few days ago" Mesha says causing me to start choking on my own spit.

"Wow" I reply, not knowing what else to say.

"One thing that man know how to do is fuck" Mesha continues.

I finish braiding Lola's hair and she gets up to look in the mirror.

"Thank you, period. You got me right" Lola says making me laugh as she takes selfies in the mirror.

"You're welcome boo" I respond.

My phone vibrates with a text from Red.

Red: Hey friend you ate lunch yet ?

Me: Still not your friend lol but no I haven't eaten.

Red: That hurt my feelings 😢 where you at ? I'll come get you. Lunch on me.

Me: awwww, I'll meet you at the McDonald's you first saw me at.

Red: We're going to chili's not McDonald's 😂

Me: 😂Thats just where I want you to pick me up.

Red: Oh ok I'll be there in like 30 mins.

Me: okay see you soon "Friend".

Red: 😂😂😂 see you soon.

"Who got you smiling?" Mesha asks just as I lock my phone.

"Just my cousin" I lie still smiling..

"Girl I love these braids" Lola says still looking in the mirror.

I laugh.

"I have to go y'all. I have an outcall" I lie to Lola & Mesha

An outcall is when we go meet a trick at their place..

"I can take you" Mesha says instantly, grabbing her keys..

"No, it's a regular, he's picking me up. Stay here & take Lola to any outcalls she gets" I tell Mesha, opening the room door to walk out.

"Love you, be safe" Lola yells

"Love you too, I will!" I leave the room.

I walk back to my room to take a quick shower and get ready for my lunch with Red..

Red

I'm in my Black Camaro sitting in the McDonald's parking lot waiting on China so I can take her to lunch.

I been thinking about this girl non stop since I saw her again at Outback...

I got here early to scope the scene, had to make sure it wasn't a set up. The hell she got me picking her up at McDonald's for ?

I watch as she walks from the hotel across the street..

I beep my horn & pull my car out in front of her, catching her attention.