Chapter Thirty-three

Two week later..

Red

I decided to throw a little appreciation cookout for the gang today. They been working hard and we all paid so no work today just good vibes and family time.

"This little nigga just threw up on my belenciaga shirt" Fredo tells me as he comes out of the Airbnb with Dj in his hands.

"Damn, he got your ass good" Brent says laughing at Fredo

I chuckle..This the gang first time meeting Dj, everyone except Brent.

"Here's your plate" China tells me walking out of the Airbnb with Lola behind her.

She hands me a plate with ribs, Mac and cheese, two hamburgers and potato salad.

"Thank you baby" I tell China.

"I would never eat a plate that look like that, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to do that to myself" Fredo tells me while pointing at my food.

China laughs.

"Nigga what?" I ask him confused.

"We're better than that. That is low vibrations.. that's a hood rat plate" Fredo tells me.

"A hood rat plate? Nigga what?!" I ask him still confused

"Baby that's from a viral video" China tells me still laughing.

"I was about to say, the fuck this nigga talking about" I tell them with a chuckle.

I watch as China takes Dj from Fredo.

"Sorry about your shirt" China tells Fredo with a giggle.

"It's cool, that little nigga gone be rich one day and he gone owe me a shirt" Fredo tells China making her laugh.

"That nigga is not that damn funny" Brent mumbles but I heard him..

He right though that nigga ain't that funny, China just laughs at everything. That's her personality.

"You can sit him in his car seat right here baby, I got him" I tell China motioning for her to put Dj down and she does as told.

I start to eat my food, looking around at the gang and their family members enjoying themselves.

"Girl don't jump in that pool" Fredo yells at his five year old daughter and she still jumps into the pool anyways forcing him to go in after her.

I watch as Tas gets out of the pool with water dripping from his dreads.

"This shit lit" Tas tells me.

I chuckle.

"Mama you don't want to get in the pool? this water feels good" Tas says to his mom while she's sitting in a pool chair eating ribs.

"No thank you, I'm good son" His mom assures him with a smile.

Tas has been doing everything I ask of him these past two weeks so he gained my trust, a little. All he really want to do is make money and take care of his mama.. I can't do nothing but respect that.
Magic still hasn't contacted him yet but he showed me proof that sometimes they go weeks without hearing from the nigga. He will eventually contact Tas and when he does, I'll be waiting...

"I'm going to go inside with the girls" Sofia tells Brent bringing me out of my thoughts.

Brent nods. Sofia gets up and wobbles into the Airbnb.

"She about to pop ain't she?" I ask Brent referring to Sofia's pregnancy.

"Yeah, she got like two more months left" Brent tells me.