Chapter Fourty-Six

Red

I just left Brent's house, trying to confront that nigga about my fucking money and he wasn't home...

I pull into my driveway, parking my car before getting out.

I search through all of my keys before finding the one for my front door, I put the key in and walk inside..

The smell of food hits my nose.

I walk into the kitchen seeing China..

"What's that?" I ask China

She jumps, startled because she didn't hear me come in.

"You scared me, I'm making fried ribs" China tells me.

"Fried ribs? it smell good as hell" I tell her kissing her cheek from behind her.

I ain't never had fried ribs before..

I pick up a piece of the rib that she already cooked, taking a bite.

"It taste good as hell too" I tell her while eating another piece.

She smiles.

"You like my hair?" She asks me.

"You know I do" I answer, licking my lips at her fine ass.

She got a dark red lace front wig..

"I have a question.." China speaks, nervously biting her bottom lip.

"What's up?" I ask, leaning on the counter and eating another piece of her fried ribs.

"Can I go out with Lola tonight?"

"Out where?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Like to the club" She answers softly.

"China we been doing good I-" I start to speak and she cuts me off.

"Red please ? It'll only be for a few hours, Lola just wants to get her mind off of her sister for one night and I'm her only friend" China tells me talking super fast, trying to plead her case.

I sigh

"It better only be a few hours for real and if anybody tell me that they saw you at the club with some nigga, you gone regret it" I tell her shrugging my shoulders.

She nods "Understood" She says with a smile.

I eat another one of her fried ribs.

.......

China

"Why you got to wear that little ass dress?" Red asks me furring his eyebrows as I look at my outfit in the mirror.

"It's not that little" I answer him while sitting down to put on my stilettos.

I'm wearing a black, sparkly dress with laces on the side that show my skin.

"It look little as fuck to me" Red continues.

I stand up, walking over to the dresser to put on my diamond necklace and watch.

"Red you bought me this dress when you took me shopping" I tell him

"If I would've known you was gone wear it out without me, I would've never bought it" He tells me.

I giggle while spraying on my perfume.

.........

Lola and I enter the club, loud music instantly fills my ears..

Lola grabs my hand and we make our way through the crowd of people, finding seats near the bar.

"I want to drink so bad but the way this baby set up" Lola says in my ear.