Nexus and Fyeron Getting Exposed

The next day, I woke up. I was sleepy, so, I layed in my bed for a little longer. After a while, I got up, dressed myself, and did my morning routine. After finishing my morning routine and getting prepared for the day, I used the Viravimara to summon Enri. I said the summoning phrase, 'Enri, come to my aid', and Enri appeared in front of me. He said, in a cheerful voice: "Good morning, Konrad! It seems that you need Enri's help." I replied that I didn't need help and that I just wanted to see him again. After hearing that, he said: "Konrad does not need Enri's help. Konrad simply wants to see Enri again. That means that Konrad cares about Enri. Enri loves Konrad. Does Konrad love Enri?" I giggled and said that I loved Enri. In a platonic way, of course. Enri replied: "So, Konrad loves Enri, and Enri loves Konrad. That is good. Love is good." I told Enri about my plan to expose Nexus Corp and Fyeron Kitchens, referring to Nexus Corp as 'Varajnalani', meaning children of rotting grass, and Fyeron Kitchens as 'Surenustalani', meaning children of the culinary arts. Upon hearing about the plan, Enri said: "So, Konrad will show photos of Varajna production and texts detailing the production and usage of a dangerous substance to Zalmamdaralanian Rukkhavara. Zalmamdaralanian Rukkhavara will punish sinners and heal victims. Varajnalani and Surenustalani are bad. They make humans suffer. So, they will be punished for making humans suffer." I told him that what he described is exactly what would happen. I went outside, got into my car, and drove to the nearest police department.

When I got there, I explained why I was there and showed the police officers the evidence I had found. They took it in for review and thanked me for informing them of the shady practices performed by these corporations. I went back to my car and began driving back home. Enri said: "Zalmamdaralanian Rukkhavara are good. They protect the innocent and punish the guilty. Enri admires both Raktuselmalanian and Zalmamdaralanian Rukkhavara. One question, Konrad: are you a Rukkhavara?" I told him that I'm not, but that I also protect the innocent and punish the guilty. Enri's eyes lit up, and he said: "Woah! So Konrad is like an independent Rukkhavara who isn't part of the Rukkhavara organizations, but fights for what's right all by himself. That's amazing!" I told Enri that I fought not entirely by myself, but together with my friends, and told him a few things about my friends. Upon hearing these things, he said: "Konrad fights together with Makar. Makar is Konrad's friend. Powerful like Konrad. Konrad also fights together with Theophania and Frida. Theophania is like Lord Raktuselm. Frida is an independent Rukkhavara like Konrad." I continued driving.

After a while, we arrived at my apartment building. I decided to ask Enri about Elysium. He said: "Enri does not know what an Elysium is. But, Enri does know about the Zalmamdaralanian Dreamland. It is like an eternal dream. There is a guide in the dream. She is a Janalan. She has the ears and tail of a fierce tiger, and her eyes glow in the dark. Enri is scared of Tiger Janalan." The 'Zalmamdaralanian Dreamland' must be Elysium, and the 'Tiger Janalan' must be Elysia. Enri knows about a lot of human things, but doesn't know their names in the human language, and calls them by Raktuselmalanian names. I then decided to ask him about Kyoko. He said: "Kyoko? The name we know her by is Viyardani, bringer of knowledge. 'Viyar', alternatively spelled 'Vijar' or 'Vyjar' meaning knowledge, and 'Dani' meaning 'bringer', 'harbinger', or 'giver'. Even though we have almost never seen her in her physical form, Queen Viyardani had been our ally for a long time. She transferred her wisdom and knowledge to a Raktuselmalanian medium, who spread it all across Raktuselmalanian civilization. When Queen Viyardani did come to visit, we prepared a luxurious ceremony for her. She personally communicated her knowledge to us. Enri has never seen Queen Viyardani. Konrad, since you have seen Queen Viyardani, could you tell Enri what she's like?" I described Kyoko to Enri. He said: "So, Queen Viyardani is just like the elders said. Hair like a violet river, a pristine lilac-purple gown, and a Zalmamdaralanian priest's hat like the one Lord Raktuselm wore. Enri wishes to meet Queen Viyardani in person someday." I giggled and said that I might take him to see her one day.