Restaurant, Raging Agent, and Retainer

I woke up, did my morning routine, and went to check my mail. I found a letter that said that my team had went on to round four of the cooking show. This meant that I would have to find more inspiration. So, I went outside and wanted to go search for Raktuselmalani, but, someone interrupted my plans.

It was Theophania. She was standing outside my apartment building, seemingly waiting for someone. Upon seeing me, she said: "Greetings, Konrad. I've watched Duel of Duets on TV, and I've seen your victories. I've also seen the unique dishes that you have prepared. I would like to experiment with cooking as well. The dishes that I imagine would be of the same style as the ones you prepared. Can you come with me? We'll prepare the dishes together." I agreed to come with her.

We came to a restaurant. She explained: "This restaurant invited me to create experimental dishes. I couldn't really think of anything special, so, I invited you to help me. Will you help me out with preparing the experimental dishes?" I agreed to help her. We went inside the restaurant and started thinking of dish ideas.

I asked her whether she had any requirements for the dishes. She replied: "No, not really. Other than the fact that they have to be unique, and that there has to be a soup, a main dish, and a drink, there are no requirements. Although, while you're thinking of dish ideas, please keep in mind that I am a vegetarian and am disgusted by the sight of meat. So, no meat dishes, please." Soup, main dish, drink, vegetarian...Time to whip up some Raktuselmalanian-inspired cuisine! So, first goes the soup. I decided to make tomato and potato cream-soup with a few herbs. The main dish would be herbal salad with mushrooms. The drink would be a fruit juice blend.

The dishes looked delicious. Theophania said: "Wow, you are a truly talented cook, Konrad. These dishes look and smell delicious! I think that the restaurant patrons will love them. But, before they are served to the patrons, the head chef of the restaurant has to try them to see if they are good enough. The head chef seems like a pretty nice person, and he doesn't seem picky at all, so, the dishes will probably be accepted by him."

As we were talking, the head chef walked in. He said: "Oi there, beautiful! Wait...you have a husband!? Yikes..." Theophania replied: "Greetings. By the way, Konrad, the gentleman next to me, is not my husband. He's simply my friend. He has helped me with the preparation of the dishes." The chef said: "Oh, I see. Can I try the potentially scrumptious dishes that you and your matey made?" Theophania replied: "Oh, of course! I hope that you'll enjoy them." The chef ate the dishes and said: "Oh my giddy-giddity-goo! They are scrumptious, just like I expected! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for preparing these lovely, jubbly, delightful dishes for me!" Theophania replied: "Thank you so much, dear gentleman. For me, words of gratitude are more precious than any amount of money. I hope that the restaurant patrons will enjoy these dishes as much as you did." The chef said: "Why, of course they will! Can you give me the recipes for all these dishes, so they can be recreated by me and the other chefs of the restaurant? Although, I doubt that they'll taste as delicious if someone else prepared them." Theophania wrote down the recipes and gave them to him. He took the recipes and said: "Excellent! If you want, you can stay, and maybe cook something else, but, I'm not pressuring you to stay if you don't want to." Theophania replied: "Thank you so much for the kind offer. Unfortunately, I have to leave. Goodbye, and God bless. May we meet again." and left the restaurant.

After she left, the chef said to me: "The beautiful lady left...That makes me sad. I have a wife, but she's nowhere near as beautiful as her. I really wish that I could see her again, and maybe go on a date with her...I'm ready to divorce my wife, leave her with the kids, and run off with this beauty!" Yikes. I was glad that Theophania wasn't there to hear this, as she probably has the same stance on the "I'd dump my current romantic partner for you" thing as I do. My stance on that is that it's never a good way to express your love towards someone. I always feel terrible, as if I've ruined someone's romantic relationship simply with my presence, when I hear this.