Escape from the Underground Facility

I woke up in an unknown place. I couldn't see anything, but, I heard machines beeping and people walking around. I tried to move, but, I couldn't. I soon realized that I was chained to a wall. I couldn't speak either, as I was gagged. I began thinking of how I could escape. I was chained, gagged, and blindfolded. I couldn't break the chains. So, how could I escape...? As I was thinking about an escape plan, I heard footsteps. Someone spoke: "Boss, what should we do with him?" Another voice replied: "Kill him quickly and efficiently without torture, and then use his body to make shaping paste." Shaping paste? What could that be? 'Virajna', maybe? That was the most probable explanation. It seemed like there was no way out. These people were going to kill me and turn me into shaping paste, and then make food out of the shaping paste and feed it to countless Faustlandians. There was only one phrase appearing in my mind. "Raktuselmalan Enrique, come to my aid." That was the summoning phrase to summon Enri using the Viravimara. I didn't know whether I had the Viravimara or not, but, if I did, it was my only hope. But, no one came. Obviously, I didn't say the phrase out loud. The same voice from before said: "Boss, I found a bracelet on his wrist. What should we do with it?" The second voice, the "boss", replied: "Hmmm...It seems to be made of plants. I'm not sure about what to do with it. Anatoli, try to cut it." Anatoli said: "Alright, boss. But why cut it?" The "boss" replied in an angry tone: "Because I told you to! You're my subordinate, so do as I say!" Anatoli said in a timid voice: "Oh...Alright, boss." He began cutting the Viravimara. Judging by the noise, he dropped it, and screamed: "What in the blazes is going on!? Why is it shining with such a bright light!?" The "boss" replied: "Anatoli, this bracelet is more dangerous than we thought. We should burn it! After all, since it's made of plants, it should burn away quickly, right? So throw it in the incinerator and turn it on, quick!" Anatoli said, in a voice that sounded like he was about to cry: "Alright, boss! As you say!", picked up the Viravimara and threw it in the incinerator. He then turned the incinerator on, and the "boss" said: "That damned thing must burn!" All of a sudden, I heard the sound of an explosion. Anatoli screamed out in shock: "What!? That cursed bracelet blew up our incinerator! How much will the repairs cost!?" The "boss" replied: "Ugh, Anatoli, calm down. The repairs won't cost that much. Well, certainly not as much as medical bills. Hopefully, no one got hurt, so, no medical bills for us, haha!" Anatoli took a deep breath and said: "Um, boss, this isn't the time to laugh. But, anyway, yes, no one got hurt, and that's very good. On our previous topic, what should we do with the guy we captured? Killing him doesn't seem like a safe option. Maybe, he's got some other tricks up his sleeve. For example, he'll explode or something." The "boss" replied: "I'm not sure. We'll deal with him later. First, we should repair the incinerator. That's way more important than this random guy." Anatoli sighed and walked towards me. He said to me: "I think that I should let you go. Killing you is unsafe." A third voice that I hadn't heard before chimed in: "Anatoli, don't touch him! He'll explode if you touch him!" Anatoli replied: "Oh, yes. We should probably call in the bomb defusers." A fourth voice spoke: "Vladimir, repair the incinerator. Anatoli, take a gun and kill the captured man. Kirill, prepare the shaping paste maker." Vladimir, the "boss", replied: "That's what I'm doing." Anatoli replied: "Killing him is unsafe! He'll explode!" Kirill replied: "Yes, exactly! I need to call in the bomb defusers." The fourth person got angry and said: "Anatoli! Kirill! Stop acting dumb! We have enough money to pay for repairs and medical bills if he does explode after all! Plus, about the repairs, Vladimir repairs everything at no cost, so, we won't have to pay for repairs." Anatoli replied: "But, if he explodes, many of us will get badly hurt or even die!" Kirill replied: "Yes! And I don't want to die!" The fourth person got extremely frustrated with Anatoli and Kirill and said: "Get out of my way, chuckleheads! Guess I'll have to kill him myself." Kirill punched the fourth person and said: "You're the chucklehead, not me! Now shut up and stop acting as if you're better than us just because of your rank!" The three got into a fight, judging by the sounds I heard. Geez, so much bickering over nothing...Well, there's one good thing about their bickering, and it's that they didn't kill me.