Put all your Soup in one Jar

I checked my mailbox. In the cooking show, my team had went on to round three. I was looking forward to cooking a delicacy for Alexander once again. Of course, I needed inspiration, so, I once again decided to look for Raktuselmalani.

I went outside and drove to a nearby park. The park had a big fountain. I saw countless Raktuselmalani bathing in the fountain. Upon seeing me, one of them said: "Oh, hello there, Zalmamdaralan! As you can see, we are enjoying the pure essence of Torina." Another one said: "If you're unaware, 'Torina' means water in the Raktuselmalanian language." The tiny creatures were having a lot of fun. I didn't want to disturb them, so, I went somewhere else to find Raktuselmalani who would help me with cooking.

I found a Raktuselmalan trying to lift a jar standing on one of the stone fences surrounding a flowerbed. This jar was placed there as decoration, by the way. I asked it what it was doing. It said: "Human, please help me! I can't lift this jar!" I explained that this jar wasn't supposed to be taken away, and that it should stop trying to lift it up and take it away. It responded: "Then what do I use for cooking!? There are no other jars here!" Another Raktuselmalan approached it and said: "Humans are incompetent, as always. It is time to activate Raktuselmakarava!" It let out a lightning blast. The lightning blast was so powerful that it knocked the jar off the fence that it was attached to. The Raktuselmalan who tried to lift the jar said: "Oh, thank you so much, Iaku! I couldn't have done this without you! Anyway, human, I am Raktuselmalan Isa, while he is Raktuselmalan Iaku. I was planning to make a herbal soup in this jar. A huge portion of soup! So much soup that I would be able to feed countless Raktuselmalani!" Iaku said: "Good luck with that. I don't want your stupid soup. I'm leaving." and teleported away. Wow, what a mean Raktuselmalan...Isa said: "Please don't get offended when Iaku says stuff like this. He's always grumpy, and I've gotten used to that. Now, time to gather ingredients for my soup! First, we must gather the finest Torina. There is a fountain nearby. Can you help me gather Torina from the fountain?" I agreed to help Isa and went to the fountain.

There were no more bathing Raktuselmalani. I collected water from the fountain. Now, I had a jar full of water. I brought the jar back to Isa. He had picked countless flowers from various flowerbeds around the park. He put all of these flowers in the jar and said: "So many delicious flowers! Although, just flowers won't make a proper soup. So, we need more ingredients! There are apples on the trees here, although, I'm not making a sweet soup. I need some more delicious herbs!" I looked around the park and couldn't find anything. I came back to Isa empty-handed and explained the situation. He said: "Cheer up! I had found some tasty herbs that will be great ingredients. Now, I need to cook the soup. Time to heat it up!" I was worried. After all, Raktuselmalani are invisible to most humans, and I would be blamed for knocking the jar off the fence, and, probably kindling a fire too if the Raktuselmalan decided to make a fire to cook the soup.

But, I shouldn't have gotten worried about the accusations of kindling a fire, because Iaku returned. He said: "Seems like I'll have to help you with your stupid soup again, because that human is completely incompetent. Raktuselmareava, activate!" Iaku put his hand on the pot, and it quickly heated up. After a while, Isa said: "Iaku, that's enough. The soup is ready." Iaku stopped heating the pot and said: "Now, you'll need bowls for the others to try the soup. Here are some bowls." Iaku placed down stone bowls and teleported away.

Isa was happy. He said: "Come one, come all, to a great Raktuselmalanian feast!" Soon enough, countless Raktuselmalani showed up. Isa poured soup into the many bowls. The Raktuselmalani ate the soup. After eating the soup, one of them said: "This soup is delicious! Did the Zalmamdaralan help you with preparing it?" Isa replied: "The Zalmamdaralan brought Torina. Raktuselmalan Iaku helped me by obtaining pottery and heating up the pot to cook the soup. I collected the ingredients. So, I, Iaku, and the Zalmamdaralan cooked the soup together! It turned out delicious thanks to the power of teamwork!" After the Raktuselmalani finished eating, Isa said: "Thank you so much, kind Zalmamdaralan! Here's your repayment: a recipe for the herbal soup! Don't be upset that you didn't get to try it: you'll be able to cook it whenever you want using this recipe!" I thanked Isa, left the park, and drove to the filming studio.