*Aquarius' Birthday Party*

*The whole apartment is full of decorations to celebrate Aquarius' 18th birthday.* *From balloons to banners across the whole place.* *Theres a Happy Birthday Aquarius with a newborn Aquarius picture on the gigantic poster.* *The main colors consist of silver, black and white.* *There are a few music notes player randomly on the off-white walls.* *The black dining table is cover by a white cloth.* *There are large glass bowls of potato chips, pretzels and various candies.* *Black plastic plates are stack on both sides of the table.* *Next to the plates were silver napkins.* *Black and white plastic cups are stacked on top of the kitchen counter, near the large pop bottles of orange soda, grape soda, Sprite and Coke.* *Aqua's Bluetooth radio is blasting the latest Moneybagg Yo song, which is making everyone go crazy with their dance moves.* *Aries is showing off his latest dance moves to Virgo, Leo and Pisces.* *Cancer is sitting on the couch with Scorpio as she eats potato chips.* *Capricorn is chatting with Aqua about his latest robot project.*
LIBRA: *Dancing.* This is an awesome party.
AQUARIUS: Thank Aqua.
LIBRA: No offense, but your real mom is really pretty. I'm low key jealous.
AQUARIUS: Thanks. *Hears knock on the door.* I got it. *Walks over to the door and opens it.*
*Taurus and Sagittarius are standing in the quiet hallway.*
TAURUS: Happy Birthday Aquarius! *Holding a silver bag.*
AQUARIUS: *Smiles.* Thank you Taurus!
SAGITTARIUS: Happy Birthday Aquarius! Where's the booze at? *Enters the apartment.*
AQUARIUS: Thanks. *Locks the door behind Taurus.*
TAURUS: *Admiring the birthday decorations.* Aqua did her shit.
AQUARIUS: She was geeked about this. She always wanted to do this.
TAURUS: Where should I put my present?
AQUARIUS: In my room. Follow me.
*Taurus follows Aquarius.*
*Aquarius pushes open his beige wooden door.*
*Theres a pile of presents of top of his maroon bed cover.* *Taurus drops her present on top of the bed, quickly observing Aquarius' new room.*
TAURUS: You better save my present for last since it's extra special.
AQUARIUS: Can you tell me what it is?
TAURUS: Nope!
*Aqua pops up behind her son.*
AQUA: Taurus! You made it!
*Aquarius removes himself from the middle between Taurus and Aqua.*
TAURUS: *Hugs Aqua.* Of course!
AQUA: Still looking gorgeous.
TAURUS: *Breaks away from the hug, smiling.* Thanks! You did an awesome job with the party decorations!
AQUA: I tried. I wanted the best for my baby boy. Well, he isn't a baby no more. He's a grown man.
AQUARIUS: Please don't embarrass me.
TAURUS: It's adorable.
ARIES: *Appears outside of Aquarius' bedroom.* Hey Aqua of Aquarius, we kind of have a problem.
AQUA: What kind of problem? Are the neighbors complaining about the music being too loud?
ARIES: No. Its just, Leo opened the door and Aquarius' adopted parents are here.
AQUARIUS: What the fuck. *Storms out of the room.*
*Aqua and Taurus follows him.*
*Aquarius opens the door.*
AQUARIUS: What are you guys doing here?
AQUARIUS' MOM: We came to see you for your birthday.
AQUARIUS: Go away. I don't want to see y'all.
AQUARIUS' DAD: We have a birthday gift for you. *Holding a silver present box wrapped in a black ribbon with a cute bow on top.*
AQUARIUS: You can keep your fucking present.
TAURUS: Aquarius! *Stares at Aquarius' adopted parents.* I'll take his present.
*Aquarius' dad hands over the present to Taurus and she walks away with it.*
AQUA: I can't believe y'all showed up.
AQUARIUS' MOM: And I can't believe you stole him from us!
AQUA: Like how you stole him away from me first.
AQUARIUS' MOM: You're right. We shouldn't have done that.
AQUARIUS' DAD: And I'm sorry for hurting you Aqua. I should had stepped up and been a man.
AQUARIUS: But you became a bitch like your wife.
AQUA: Maybe we should have this convo at some other time.
AQUARIUS: We don't need to have this convo. They're nobodies. *Turns back on adopted parents, never looking back.*
AQUARIUS' DAD: *Hands Aqua a piece of paper with numbers written on it.* Please give us a call.
AQUA: I'll see. Have a nice night. *Shuts door.*
*Water's eyes are full of defeat as she slowly walks away with her husband.*
BEARER: Give it some time.
AQUA: Shouldn't have took my son away from me and lie after all these years. *Locks door.*
*Aqua looks up, seeing Aquarius dance goofy with his friends made her smile, showing off her white teeth.*