*Turnabout Dance*

*The main gymnasium that was once full of bright lights is all black with neon colors splatter around the room.* *Half of the people were wearing all black while the other half was wearing all white with glow stick accessories around their body.* *Theres a glow stick station in the back of the room, which faces the opposite of the dj.* *At the table you can create any glow in the dark item you want out of glow sticks.* *The young dj is playing the latest hits as the teachers squint at their students, to make sure they're not grinding on each other.* *Aquarius and Moonie are smiling for the photographer with Sagittarius sticking his middle finger in the back.* *Virgo is running around, making sure everything is going smoothly as Capricorn tries to calm her down and loosen up a bit.* *Aries, Cancer, Leo and Libra are dancing in the middle of the dance floor with their classmates.* *Pisces and Scorpio are at the glow sticks station creating art.* *Taurus and Sagittarius are taking goofy photos in the photo booth.* *Gemini is dancing with one of the baseball players in her grade.* *Europa is dancing with Solar and Celeste, looking around for her date.*
SOLAR: He'll show up.
EUROPA: I hope so.
*Later on that night.*
*Virgo watches Europa look around for her potential date.*
VIRGO: *Looks over at Cancer, Capricorn, and Aries.* Y'all ready to do this?
CANCER/ARIES: Hell yeah! *Dabs.*
CAPRICORN: Let's embarrass Europa!
*Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn and Aries leave the dance floor, heading over to the dj state.*
TAURUS: Where are they going?
PISCES: You will see.
*Sagittarius turns to his left and sees Gemini giving him a dirty look.* *He flashes a smile at her.* *Gemini looks the other way.*
DJ: *Shouting over the microphone.* IS EVERYONE HAVING A GOOD TIME?
CROWD: HELL YEAH!
*Virgo appears on stage with Capricorn, Aries and Cancer.* *Virgo whispers in the dj' ear.*
DJ: CAN EUROPA COME TO THE FRONT? I HEARD SHE GOT A SURPRISE FOR HER!
*Celeste and Solar cheer as a joyful Europa cuts through the crowd.*
LIBRA: *Smirks.* It's going down.
LEO: *Rapping.* Meet me in the trap, it's goin' down. *Does the motorcycle dance.*
SCORPIO: Stop!
EUROPA: *Makes it to the front.* Where's my surprise?
*Virgo is holding a microphone as she, Aries, Capricorn and Cancer position themselves on stage.*
Virgo: *Speaking into the microphone.* Lights please!
*A huge bright light shines on the four seniors on stage.*
VIRGO: *Still speaking on the microphone.* Hey Europa! Here you are, all alone. Waiting for your secret admirer to show up and sweep you off your feet. But guess what! Us four are your secret admirer! Surprise! *Zooms on Europa's reaction.*
Celeste: *Looks over at Solar.* What the fuck?
CROWD: Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
STUDENT 1: Is that the girl who loves to suck on hot dogs during lunch?
STUDENT 2: Nah. The girl who does it is pretty.
SCORPIO: I wish I can see her reaction.
LIBRA: Same here.
*Aries, Cancer and Capricorn are all wearing devious grins, staring at a heartbroken Europa.* *Europa looks around her with her vision getting blurry due to the tears.* *She dashes out of the gym.*
TAURUS: Holy shit!
SAGITTARIUS: Thank gosh I'm sober right now.
SCORPIO: I'm surprised.
SAGITTARIUS: I'm surprised you're bff with Gemini again.
SCORPIO: We're just cool.
*Gemini walks across the stage.*
CAPRICORN: What is she doing on stage?
ARIES: Who knows?
GEMINI: *Steals microphone from Virgo.* I also have announcement to make.
LEO: What kind of announcement can she possible have to make?
TAURUS: She's probably announcing that she finally has herpes.
MOONIE: Or announcing something chaotic.
LIBRA: We're going to find out.
SAGITTARIUS: Maybe it's an ode to Scorpio for being her best friend again.
SCORPIO: Or maybe she's exposing your cheating ass.
SAGITTARIUS: What you fucking say?
GEMINI: I'm tired of cheaters and liars.
*Cancer squints her eyes at Aries.*
ARIES: I'm not cheating.
SAGITTARIUS: Shit.
*Leo, Libra and Scorpio rapidly glances at Sagittarius.*
TAURUS: What the fuck is she talking about?
SAGITTARIUS: Let's leave.
TAURUS: The dance isn't over.
SAGITTARIUS: Do you really want to hear Gemini talk during our dance?
GEMINI: I'm tired of being a secret. I'm tired of being used for my pussy. And I'm tired of you.
*Virgo glances at Capricorn and Capricorn shrugs.*
AQUARIUS: I wonder who she is talking about.
MOONIE: Whoever it is, I don't feel sorry for them. I hate cheaters.
GEMINI: And that is why I'm ending my affair with Sagittarius tonight! *Smirks.*
VIRGO: *Looks at Gemini.* Sagittarius?
ARIES: What the fuck!
CAPRICORN: Everyone is just cheating on each other in this school. Dirty filthy sluts.
CANCER: I feel sorry for Taurus. This is her second time getting cheated on this year.
*The crowd turn their back on Gemini, searching for Taurus and Sagittarius, who are stuck in the middle of the dance crowd.*
AQUARIUS: What a fucking douche.
MOONIE: I hope Taurus kicks him in the balls.
SCORPIO: The truth finally came out.
PISCES: *Looks at girlfriend.* You knew about this?
SCORPIO: Yeah.
PISCES: I'm surprise you didn't tell anyone? Or at least blackmail Gemini about this.
SCORPIO: I had to get Xena out of our lives. Everything else was secondary.
LEO: What a fucking night.
LIBRA: That abortion was the best decision ever.
LEO: You're not aborting my baby.
LIBRA: Shhhh. I'm trying to watch the drama.
TAURUS: *Vision is becoming blurry due to tears forming in both eye sockets.* You fucking cheated?
*Shaking as she speaks.*
SAGITTARIUS: ... *Feeling bad about his past actions, staring at a despairing Taurus.*
TAURUS: Not only you cheated, you cheated on me with my ex-best friend. *Curls fist while shaking.*
SAGITTARIUS: I love you.
AQUARIUS: *Mutters.* No he doesn't.
TAURUS: No you don't! You don't cheat on people that you love.
SAGITTARIUS: You're my main.
TAURUS: Not any fucking more!
SAGITTARIUS: It was a mistake.
TAURUS: Getting with you was a mistake.
SAGITTARIUS: Can we go somewhere to talk about this?
TAURUS: Fuck no! *Tears are racing down her cheeks.*
SAGITTARIUS: I'm sorry baby.
TAURUS: You're not sorry. I loved you! I thought you loved me, but you was busy fucking your ex. You did all this fuck shit, because I wouldn't have a threesome with you!
MOONIE: Sag ain't shit.
LEO: He's stuck on that threesome bullshit.
PISCES: Yep. But Gemini probably gave him his threesome and he couldn't let her go again.
GEMINI: We did have a threesome by the way. That's how all this started.
LIBRA: I didn't know she was still on the stage.
SCORPIO: I thought Virgo and them kicked her off the stage.
TAURUS: I never ever want to see you again! I hope you overdose on fentanyl! *Runs out of the gymnasium, crying her heart out.*
*Moonie steps on Sagittarius' loafers with her high heels.*
SAGITTARIUS: Muthafucker! Why you do that for?
MOONIE: You're disgusting. *Follows Taurus.*
AQUARIUS: *Steps to Sagittarius.* And you thought you and Taurus would last forever. Comical.
SAGITTARIUS: You better not go near her.
AQUARIUS: Stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your brain.
*Sagittarius pushes Aquarius.*
ARIES: *Squint eyes.* Did Sag push Aquarius?
CAPRICORN: I hope Aquarius beats his cheating ass.
AQUARIUS: Have fun with your drugs tonight loser. *Heads over to the exit sign.*
MRS. ZODIAC: Dj play the music. *Returns microphone to the dj as he plays a Drake's song.*
*People slowly begin ignoring Sagittarius and tuning into the Toronto rapper hit from his latest album.*
MRS. ZODIAC: *Steps in front of Gemini.* And you need fucking Jesus. *Eyes Capricorn, Cancer, Aries and Virgo.* And all y'all need to leave this stage and go dance. *Struts off the stage.*
*Gemini rolls her eyes.*
VIRGO: Why do you chose to be the side chick?
*Cancer, Capricorn and Aries joins them.*
CANCER: Because, that's what she is good at. She loves being the other woman.
GEMINI: Sag is the one who initiated it.
VIRGO: You should had told him no.
GEMINI: Its too late.
CAPRICORN: And you lost our respect.
ARIES: Again!
GEMINI: I don't care. *Struts off the stage.*
CANCER: I hope she finds a guy who loves her one day.
ARIES: That's never going to happen.
*Back to the middle of the dance floor.*
PISCES: Sag. Why would you hurt Taurus like that?
SAGITTARIUS: Let's talk about this some other time. Go dance with your girl. *Walks through the dancing bodies.*
*Sagittarius notices Gemini is walking in front of him and starts speeding up.*
*Gemini's arm gets tug and she looks up at Sagittarius.*
GEMINI: *Removes arm from his grip.* What do you want?
SAGITTARIUS: You fucking bitch! Why would you announce our affair in front of everyone? Are you on drugs right now?
GEMINI: You shouldn't have cheated.
SAGITTARIUS: You're the one who was jealous that Taurus was my girl and you couldn't take how much I loved her more than you!
GEMINI: The only person you love is you and well..Libra.
SAGITTARIUS: You're wrong.
GEMINI: Whatever. I'm outta here. *Continues walking.*
SAGITTARIUS: Have fun being hated again.
GEMINI: Have fun masturbating tonight.