*Eggies Restaurant*

*Libra, Scorpio, Virgo and Gemini are gather at their usual spot in the restaurant, waiting for Taurus.* *Taurus enters the restaurant, yapping on her phone.*
TAURUS: And when would the dress alteration be done?
*Listening to the dress designer on the phone, as she waves at her friends.* *Taurus signals the hostess, by pointing her finger at her friends when she stops at the podium.* *The hostess nods her head and let's Taurus join her friends.*
TAURUS: Okay perf! I can't wait to try it on this weekend. Have a good day and bye. *Taurus hangs up on the designer as she sits down next to Scorpio.*
GEMINI: You was saying goodbye to Aquarius.
TAURUS: Actually no. That was my seamstress Sylvia who makes custom dresses for me.
VIRGO: I can't wait to turn up for your birthday party.
TAURUS: You better be wearing pink or you're not getting in. *Sees a text notification from Gaia, telling her to check out this link asap.* *Taurus clicks the link on her phone and it redirects her to a page where Xena is found guilty due to trespassing and assaulting her baby daddy's girlfriend while being high off Meth.*
*Libra answers her vibrating phone.*
LIBRA: Yes mom.
TAURUS: Y'all, Xena has been arrested.
SCORPIO: Say what?
LIBRA: *Still on the phone.* Oh my fucking gosh. That's so fucked up.
VIRGO: Source?
TAURUS: I'll share the link to y'all.
*Libra hangs up on her mother and place her phone on the table.* Xena assaulted Luna at Ophiuchus' house while high off meth.
GEMINI: What the fuck!
VIRGO: Meth?
TAURUS: Gaia just sent me a link about that.
LIBRA: I hope that bitch rots behind bar or they give her the death penalty.
GEMINI: I guess we don't have to come up with a plan to get rid of her. She did the job for us.
SCORPIO: I just feel sorry for Nova.
TAURUS: At least Ophiuchus will have full custody.
GEMINI: And you didn't have to fuck him.
SCORPIO: Cheers to that.
*Each girl grabs their glass water and make a toast.*
EVERYONE: Cheers!