4

Tem P.o.v.

(Flashbacks)

All my life I always had everything I wanted.  But I was not a happy person, I have already entered into some relationships but they were all without love without feelings without affection.

It was always more of a carnal and fleeting thing.

They treated me well for a month, I fell in love and after a week, everyone treated me like I was disposable.

It broke me completely, and then when I was able to put my pieces together and give love a second chance…everything would repeat itself again.

Until one of these days where I was depressed I ended up coming across a couple account on instagram.  The first thing I thought was how corny as fuck this was, but then I saw that account was followed by people I knew, so I went to check it out.

It was all so romantic they looked really in love and happy.

I opened the story and it was a little video of them being cute.

In the video Time hugged Tae from behind and kissed his neck with his eyes closed.

I wanted to live a love like that.

There was another video where Time was announced as a college moon.

I recognized the college logo and it was the same college my porche friend studied.

Maybe I could find someone who loves me the same way Time loves Tae.

Or better yet, make Time love me the way he loves Tae.

(End of flashback)

Tae P.O.V

I woke up that morning with pain all over my body, it felt like I had been crushed.

I look to the side and see Time's face sleeping.  He wasn't as serene and relaxed as usual.

His arms were crossed over his chest and he had his eyebrows up.  He was funny.

I take my hand to his face, caressing it, then I place my thumb on his forehead, massaging it lightly, seeing him relax, I bend over and give him a few kisses.  Soon I feel his arms wrap around my torso and then pull me over his body.

"Good morning" I say feeling his hand caressing my back.

"Did you know you're beautiful even in my dreams?"  I hear him speak without opening my eyes, so I lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Are you sure? By the face you were making it didn't look like it" I say joking soon seeing the same one you look a little confused.

"what a face?"  he asks, so I look at him and try to imitate the face he was making a few minutes ago.

Soon he lets out a loud laugh that is interrupted by the ringing phone.  Soon he takes his hand to the bedside table taking his cell phone.

"Hello... good morning... yes... Taechin Lerttravinont... Thaweewat Ratanapakorn... ok... thank you have a nice day."  He drops his phone on the bed and looks at me smiling.

"What's it?"  I ask smiling back.  Soon Time holds my face and gives me a kiss.

"We don't have class today… wow what horrible marks are those on you?"  He asks feigning disagreement.

"It was my lover who came here when you weren't there" I say jokingly but I don't think Time really liked the joke.  The atmosphere was tense in an instant.

"I was kidding love" I say getting out of bed going to the bathroom.

Before closing the door I see that Time lay on his stomach and damn... what a nice back he has, so I took my cell phone right away taking a picture and posting it on our instagram.