5

Tae P.o.v

After our conversation Time seemed pretty thoughtful.  'Cause he knows but he's not sure if I know... But I know.

But revenge is a dish best served cold and I need to hear loud and clear what happened and today is going to be the day.

The day passed very calmly, I just acted normally and treated him as usual.  Being affectionate and loving, even knowing that it was just a mask.

Soon it was almost seven o'clock and we were scheduled to meet all eight at the bar.

Tonight was a little chilly so I put on my white coat which was a little thicker.  When I finished getting ready he was already sitting on the couch.

On the way to the bar, the music playing on the radio was extremely convenient for the situation.

  playing "She knows" by J.cole.

Arriving at the bar, everyone was already there talking and drinking.  I put on a beautiful smile and greeted everyone and hugged Tem and soon the familiar scent of perfume hit me.  Time smelled the same when he came back from the bar that night.

"P'Tae you look beautiful today," he said as we broke away from the hug.

"Today is a special night" I said simply sitting down by the wall making Time sit between me and Tem purposefully.

The tension was palpable to me, I could see Time a little agitated as if he was going to run out of that place at any moment.

I was chatting with Porsche and clearly I wasn't the only one noticing the tension at that table.  Time tried his best to act as if nothing had happened but every now and then Kinn and Porsche would chat a little secretly.

I already knew who would spill the tea that night.

"Hey Porsche do you want to have some shots with me?"  I invited him and he agreed so I called the bartender who came to our table and brought the drinks.

I was feeling bad about acting like a snake among my own friends, but I'm the only one who's been betrayed here.

About an hour and a half everyone was a little drunk except me.

So this is my cue to do what must be done and know the whole truth.

I put a smile on my face and turned to where Tem was.

"So how was your first day getting in here? Even because you seemed pretty shy" I asked seeing him take a sip of his drink.

"It was really good, P'Time helped me a lot" I see him put his hand on Time's shoulder who smiled.  It was a very awkward smile.

Soon I could see the face of the Porsche he was fed up with that situation and because he was drunk he couldn't even hide it.

"You don't feel the slightest bit if shame isn't there, I know you're my friend but..."

"Shut up porche" Time said before he finished.

"What is he talking about?"  I ask Time.

"Nothing he's drunk..." kinn starts to speak but is soon interrupted by porsche.

"What?"  I ask confused starting to get annoyed with the situation.  "Porsche... what are you talking about?"

"This has a motherfucker is screwing with the Team" and it happened...

"What?"  At that moment the sleeping dragon inside me had woken up.

My brain rejoiced for being right.