- astronaut (1/2) -

you and Finney Blake have been best friends since 7th grade.
you were always there for him as he has always been there for you, when you were about 11 years old, that's when you've realized you had developed feelings for him. you never planned on telling him, afraid of losing your friendship.
the only people that knew were, Gwen, Robin and your parent(s).
Gwen would tease you about your crush on her older brother all of the time.
she would often try to get you to confess but you would obviously refuse, you were petrified.
you thought he liked Donna. I mean, how could he not? She would beautiful, kind. everything anyone could ever want in a teenage crush.

Y/N POV
I wake up on a Friday, exhausted as always. I must've stayed up late again.
I get up out of bed, walking barefoot on the cold floor.
I hate school, but it's the place where I see Finney the most.
I walk into the bathroom, to take a shower. as soon as I get out, I throw my bathrobe on them continue on to brush my teeth. as I'm done doing that, I wash my face then throw lotion on it.
I put some mascara on and lipgloss.
then, I get dressed, throwing on some flair dark blue jeans, that are somewhat ripped, a plain black shirt that showed my tummy a bit, and a pair of black converse.
I heard a knock in my door, which means I got ready in time, I didn't have time for breakfast so I just grabbed a banana on the way out.
"Hey Finney, Gwen!" I spoke cheerfully even though I was extremely exhausted due to the lack of sleep. "Good morning Y/N!" both Gwen and Finney greeted me.
Gwen skipped ahead of us. How does one have so much energy at 7:00 in the morning?
"How'd you sleep Y/N?" Finney asked me. "My sleep was rough. Honestly, it could've been better." He hummed in response. "I'm sorry to hear that.." I nodded. "How did you sleep?" I asked him. "I slept alright, I was up all night thinking about something." I looked at him and smiled. "What?" He questioned my odd face response. "Donna." I playfully pushed his shoulder. "No, N/N. I already told you I don't like her.." He smiled. "Mhm, sure." We've been talking for quite a while I haven't even realized that we made it to school. Gwen was already gone without even saying goodbye, which made Finney nervous but then we spotted her in her grade section with a couple of her friends.

Finney POV:
I'm not sure how to convince Y/N that I don't have feelings for Donna. In reality, I really like
Y/N, scratch that. I love her. It's always been her since the day we met. she's so beautiful, kind, hardworking, and she's not afraid to speak her mind after someone says something nasty. that's what I love about her.
Man, I've been thinking about her for so long I didn't even notice her snapping fingers in front of my face. "Hello??? earth to Finney. It's time for period 2, c'mon Finn." I stumbled on my words a bit. "sorry Y/N.." I said, scratching the back of my head. stupid Finney! Why can't you just confess to her already. "What are you thinking about that has you so unfocused today?" She asked me, as we were walking in the hallway getting ready to go to science. "Nothing, N/N.. don't worry about it." She stopped to walk right in front of me making me jerk back a little. "Finney, you're like.. my best friend. I know when and when you aren't telling the truth, right now you aren't telling the truth. is something terribly wrong?" She asked. "Nothing is wrong Y/N, don't worry about it!" I smiled, going out of her way and walking into science to which we had the same class together again, and she sits right next to me. "Well okay.." I heard her murmur under her breath.
I wanted to invite her over tonight, seeing it was a Friday, my father would be working the night shift that night and Gwenny would be over Susie's.
"Hey, um, Y/N?" All her attention turned to me but she hummed in response. "Do you maybe.. want to spend the night over my house? it's fine if not.. I mean you don't have too, it's just a question." I get so nervous around her, GOD. "Of course I'd love to Finney, but beforehand I would have to confirm it with my mother and pack. "Of course."

this is part one!! I hope you guys enjoy word count: 756