- I'm with you. -

TW: mention of starvation, vomiting

Y/N POV:
It was cold, quiet. In this basement. I was so depressed, hungry, tired, I just wanted to go home. I missed my parent(s)/guardian, my friends, especially Robin. It made me sick to my stomach knowing my best friend, well, my crush. died in this very basement. he was my everything, and I didn't even get to tell him how I felt about him. I loved everything about him.

I was sitting up against the mattress, thinking about how I was going to get myself out of this mess. I haven't eaten in two or three days. I was scared to eat whatever he put in those eggs, I didn't trust him one bit. I was starving, I felt like throwing up. I had a gut feeling something was wrong but I just didn't know what it was, until I heard that black phone ringing next to me.
I was afraid to answer it, but I still gave in.

"hello..?" I said, in a afraid tone voice spoke. no response. so I tried again, "hello...? anyone there..?" it was quiet, for about 30 seconds, then someone finally spoke. "hey, N/N." my eyes softened once I realized that it was him. Robin.
"Robin..?" I said, slightly laughing. I was glad to know it was him, my boyfriend I was talking to.
"it's me, Y/N.." I was now on the floor, against the wall, crying with the phone in my hands. "where are you..? I need to see you Robin.. I miss you, come back.." it was quiet for a while, all you could hear were my quiet sobs filling up the room. "I'm gone mami.. you know this.."
it was now getting hard to even control the tears pouring from my eyes. "I know.. I can't accept the fact that you are.. I miss you." it was the truth. I did miss him.

"I miss you too. I miss
everything about you Y/N. your beautiful (E/C) eyes. your (straight/shimmery/curly/wavy/poofy) (H/C) hair. all of your beautiful features in your face. it isn't just how you look. it's how kindhearted you are. how you care for others no matter who they are, and what they've done for and/or to you, good or bad. how much you'd stick up for me and your loved ones. how nice to are to children, especially to Élena (just pretend he has a little sister) when she's being stubborn, you always know how to put a smile on her face Y/N.
I was so angry. when I was taken. I wasn't scared for myself, I was scared it'd be you next. and my worst fear came true. I was so worried for you
Y/N. you need to get out of here mi vida. but before that, I should tell you how I feel. I like you Y/N. like isn't even the right term, I love you
Y/N. more than anything else in this world mami. in the opposite corner of the room, to the side of you. I left my necklace there, I want you to wear it okay? don't cry mi amor.." tears were pouring out from my eyes at this point, uncontrollably.

"Robin, I love you too. will we still be able to talk..?" I asked him. "this was our last time talking Y/N. don't forget me, okay?" I nodded, as if he could see me. (lol haha he could) "I won't, I promise I won't. I won't move on Robin, I love you."

"I love you too."

guys I went to my cousins quince😘

don't look at my toes 😒

word count: 621