- how they react to you being taken by The Grabber -

- Finney Blake -
➼ He's a mess.
➼ He doesn't know how to carry himself
➼ He constantly asks Gwenny if she's had any dreams.
➼ Can't focus on baseball nor school.
➼ More quiet than usual.
➼ His dad tries his very best to comfort him but isn't the best. When he first told Finney about how you've been missing, he cried like a baby, curled up in a ball in his bed and everything, his dad let him stay home from school and skip some practices.

- Robin Arellano -
➼ He become more aggressive.
➼ A boy joked about your kidnapping and Robin absolutely lost it.
➼ He broke down in tears.
➼ His mother loved you aswell so she would definitely comfort him.
"awe, mijo.. I'm sure she's alright."
she would full on hold him in her arms while he cried.
➼ He didn't attend the assembly that was held for the missing children, he was afraid he'd cry.

- Bruce Yamada -
➼ He felt so alone.
➼ He would always practice baseball with you now he didn't know what he could do on his free time now that you were gone.
➼ He definitely rode his bike to your house, would look at it or check up on your parent(s) to see how they were holding up.
➼ He just wanted to know if you were alright.

- Vance Hopper -
➼ This boy was definitely one to tell his friends that he didn't give a shit but he would go home and hope that you're okay.
➼ His parents knew that he loved you and would ask if he was okay.
➼ He's another one that would get more aggressive.
➼ He wouldn't even go to the Grab n' go to play on the pinball machine.

- Billy Showalter -
➼ He was another one to ride his bike to your house and check up on your parent(s)
➼ He would cry while delivering newspapers.
➼ He would use his dog as a comfort, Rover was the next closest thing to him besides you.
➼ He was scared of what would happen to you and what could happen to himself.

- Griffin Stagg -
➼ He felt alone again.
➼ You we're the only person that truly cared for him and he was afraid he would lose you.
➼ He loved you with all his heart and he would swap roles if he could.
➼ He read books alone, it never felt the same.

word count: 388