LIV'S OC'S

Name -Francesca Lilou Dubois

Nicknames -

• Fran (Friends and love interest call her this),

• Franny (her family calls her this. At times her friends will as well),

• Dubois (people who talk about her call her this)

Preferred Name - Fran

Age - 16

birthday - July, fourth

Sexuality - pansexual (male lean)

Gender - cis female

Pronouns - she/her

Zodiac sign - Cancer

Faceclaim - Madelyn cline

Appearance Description -
Francesca's hair is a natural dirty blonde color mixed with natural highlights that make it lighter in the summer. Her eyes are a dark brown color that are almost like a dark caramel color. Her skin tone is a light pale color during the winter and spring but during the summer and fall, she gets a dark tan skin tone. She is about 5'6 and weighs about 123 pounds. She has a scar on her right leg from a car accident when she was younger. She has light freckles on her nose and a birthmark on her left hip. She wears her hair down in a straightened hair style or a curled hairstyle, sometimes putting it up. She hardly wears makeup but when she does, she only wears a little bit.

Stereotype - the second choice

Love interest - Conrad Fisher
Trope - friends to enemies to lovers
Relationship song -
• paper rings - t swift
• are we still friends - t, tc

Personality - Francesca is a very open and loud girl. She never stops talking. Maybe that's because of her home life, maybe it's not. Yet all Francesca knows is that she is an open girl who loves to put a smile on peoples faces and never let them down. She's very compassionate and cares about what others think of her. She hates when people are upset with her. Francesca at times can also be a little much. She can bother people to the point of where they get mad at her and don't want to be friends anymore.

Backstory - Francesca grew up on the rich side of town. Her dad being the owner of a famous company and her mom being a famous neurosurgeon, it was obvious that her family was rich. While everyone thought her life was perfect, it was actually far from it. She doesn't see her family a lot and when she does, they completely ignore her and her siblings. Well her dad did, her mom didn't. She was actually really close with her mom, brother, and sisters. But her dad had to ruin their lives. He became a drunk abusive man once he would get home at night. Leaving scared kids and blood all over the house. This made Francesca wonder what made people think her life was actually perfect.