EIGHT

𝐏𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? They were so good that Cora Finley was now giggling and staring at Isabel Conklin with hearty eyes

𝐏𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? They were so good that Cora Finley was now giggling and staring at Isabel Conklin with hearty eyes. Cora wasn't exactly sure what possessed her to drink so much alcohol, she never really enjoyed it due to her being a lightweight and not being able to drink that much. But for some reason, the girl thought it would be a good idea to have 4 margaritas. No one in the group truly even cared and that hurt Cora more than the alcohol that slide down her throat. She quickly downed her 5th margarita and belly stumbled in the sand and fell onto Cora's lap. The two girls made eye contact and if it weren't for Felix, they probably would have kissed. Felix understood Cora's boundaries and knew he shouldn't have intervened in her romantic life, but he also knew the amount of regret she would have if she were to kiss Belly in front of everyone in Cousins.

"I think we should get some water for you girls and head back up," Theo said as he grabbed the drunken girl's hands and led them up the beach, following the rest of the group

"Why," Belly whined as she stumbled into Cora and Cora protectively wrapped Belly into her arms, making sure the shorter girl didn't fall.

"Because you've had too much to drink and we don't need you doing anything you'll regret. Especially when Cora isn't on good terms with our group, we don't need anything else fucked up," Theo spoke softly as he brushed his hands through Cora and Belly's hair, calming the now upset girls down

"Okay," belly mumbled as she leaned her head against Cora's shoulder and tried to stay awake in her drunken state

________________

Rosilvia was someone who always praised themselves. That's why she always assured herself that she was great at everything. Especially when it came to drink making. That girl really could make drinks and it was evident as she added the finishing touches to her margarita glass. She had already finished pierces and just glancing at it made her want to smile. She hated that she had to leave them soon. As the time they'd known each other grew, she realized that Pierce was the sweetest person she had ever met. Although she forced herself to see a flaw in them. If their shirt was just a tad bit wrinkled, Rosilvia would glare at it and say something about it. How it didn't look good on them and made it seem like she was joking when she would leave them if they kept having things like that. She wasn't and when Pierce Salvatore found out the truth about Rosilvia Creswell, they would be crushed. And that made Rosilvia want to smile but cry at the same time.

"Ro, hey, are you okay?" Pierce's sweet and caring voice broke her out of her thoughts, already wanting to cry at the thought of hurting the one person who truly cared for her, who wasn't in the squad that was

"Yeah, here's your drink, I'll be down to the beach in a minute," Rosilvia forced a smile onto her face as she felt her chest enclosing slightly. She couldn't hurt them, but she had to.