THREE

𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. And while this was a common occurrence, it didn't make it any less hard on the people around her. Theo had tried to calm her down that evening at dinner, but by what happened at the beach house, it clearly didn't work. Adi had been staring at Jeremiah Fisher for what seemed like years and when he hugged Francesca tightly, she couldn't help but feel jealous. She had tried to stay calm as the group was introduced to the fishers and Conklins but it didn't work. Anger filled her as she excused herself and stormed inside, needing to be away from Francesca after the night they just had.

When the rest of the group came in, Francesca went to check on Adi. She hadn't seen her much and was actually really upset about it. She understood that the girl was mad but she didn't know if it was at her or someone else. Francesca silently walked into the room Adi and Theo were staying in, seeing Adi laying curled up on her bed. Francesca walked over to the bed and tried to sit down but Adi had turned around and shoved her off. Fear immediately appeared in her eyes as she fell to the floor, her head and back hitting the floor before the rest of her body could. Adi took notice of the fear and had went to apologize but it had been to late, Francesca was rushing out of the room, feeling her chest tightening.

She felt pathetic. She was upset over her friend pushing her off a bed. Francesca didn't know why it hurt her so much to see her friend so easily hurt her. She wanted to go back to Adi's room and apologize for whatever she did to upset the e girl but was interrupted by Hazel cornering her in the bathroom. Hazel had been furious after the dinner, which is something that never happens. They've never been that mad, which caused concern to rise in Francesca. The blonde reached out to hug them but Hazel backed away, shaking their head.

"Did I do something? Why is everyone so mad at me?" Francesca asked as she felt her chest start to hurt

"The fact you don't even know what you did says a lot about you Francesca. I get it, we upset you and you're able to have friends but you're hurting everyone else," Hazel defended as they gave a small smile at Francesca before walking off, leaving an upset Francesca

Francesca had wanted to apologize but when she tried to, she was pushed away. Literally. She decided to would apologize later that evening at dinner as she walked to Caleb's room, wanting to be in his presence. As she walked into his room, she saw Carter and Caleb both shirtless as they laid in Calebs bed. Francesca let out a groan as she shielded her eyes from the view of the boys. Caleb basically jumped out of his body as he quickly rushed to put a shirt on, Carter doing the same. After he put on his shirt, Carter practically flung himself out of Caleb's bed and went running.

"Did you-" Francesca found herself asking as she sat down at the desk in Caleb's room

"No, no, we were just talking," Caleb shook his head immediately, knowing that what had happened between the two of them was not what Francesca thought it was