Chapter 18

Kakashi left soon after Sakura, claiming that Iruka was probably questioning his whereabouts. Boy would he get a kick out of this situation. Hinata, not too long after him, left as well. Taking Sarada, Boruto and Himawari with her. She promised that she and Naruto would talk in more detail when he returned home. Naruto had smiled gratefully at her when he realized she was allowing him time with Menma. 
    Soon it was only the three of them in the hospital room and it was extremely quiet. Way to quiet. Menma wasn’t used to it, and he didn’t like it. He turned to Sasuke.

    “You should probably go talk to her, Papa.” Sasuke glanced down at him and raised an eyebrow.

    “Sakura? Why. I did nothing but tell the truth. She shouldn’t ask if she doesn’t want the truth.”

    “But still,” Menma argued, “it’s not going to help in the long run if you don’t. Talking to her, no matter the outcome, will probably be beneficial to both of you.”

    “Wow, Teme. He really is your kid,” Naruto squished the boy's cheeks smiling, “you’re so smart.” Menma giggled and pushed him off.

    “I have a reputation, you know-” Menma fake pouted. Naruto blinked before full out laughing and pointing at Sasuke. 

    “Even more proof! Hahaha-” Sasuke blushed a little, smacking Naruto in the back of the head while the blonde laughed.

    “Shut up, Usuratonkachi.”

    Tsunade smiled from her place outside the door before leaving them in complete privacy.