Anidita: My world revolves around you

Hello everyone,
Welcome to the barrister babu review shop❤️

So today, we are having a book to review!
We really tried to give the correct review!

We have iam_akshu012

USERNAME : iam_akshu012

NAME OF THE BOOK : Anidita : my world revolves around you

MATURE CONTENT : yes

COMPLETED : yes

TOTAL CHAPTERS : 55 chapters with epilogue.

STORYLINE :

The story is based on a teen bondita who loves her pati babu but fears confessing it because of anirudh's second marriage and their marriage's truth. She thinks herself just a zimmedari of his while after knowing the truth of his fake marriage with manorma their relationship became much more strong than before whereas anirudh too started having feelings for bondita but always ignored it by saying that she is just his zimmedari.
Their marriage never got nullified and they stayed together with each other for 5 years but they never shared a relationship like a husband and wife have and bondita also thinks that their relationship is going to be different from everyone.
While bondita's kaka sasurji urf zamindar trilochan Roy Chowdhury was so worried for his nephew and bahu's relationship that one night he made both of them eat a spiked Prasad and locked them in a room.
And that night even if not consciously but anidita confessed their love for each other and crossed all their limits which brought a new twist and turn in their life.
When their symbol of love came into the womb of bondita.
Bondita got pregnant at the age of 16 and anirudh was really afraid for her health and also feeling guilty for her condition but that small unborn baby brought them together and solved all the misunderstanding between them.
This a story where anidita completes their dream of becoming a barrister babu with their baby and their family's support.

REVIEW :

Well coming to the review of the book it's amazing.
A beautiful journey of anidita with their baby not mentioning the cute and funny parts during bondita's pregnancy mood swings.
There are twists and turns in it but also a lot of humour too.
And most importantly their journey of anidita being parents which almost everyone of us missed in the serial was beautifully conveyed here.

This is a perfect book for those who loves to read mature content with alot of humour ❤️

STAR OUT OF 5/4

PERCENTILE : 92

Books reviewed by Crystal_Saisha_03 and marks are given by WriterGHP

Hope you liked this review!

Thank you for participating!

Regards,
BARRISTER BABU REVIEW TEAM❤️