O Sei Chokher Dekha~ Can that be forgotten?

HELLO EVERYONE!
WELCOME TO BARRISTER BABU REVIEW SHOP!

Today, we are having a book for review!

Story- O Sei Chokher Dekha~ Can that be forgotten?

Status- ongoing

Author's name- EmercySid

Chapters - 3

Mature- No yet

Storyline

Well, only three chapters are updated so the story line is not clear yet.

But, what is understood in the chapters is that both Anirudh and Bondita are fighting with their feelings and inner turmoil.

Anirudh is not ready except to her as his wife but he is very caring and protective towards her while Bondita is not able hold her feelings for him neither she is able to express it.

Review

The story is written beautifully by the writer. One could feel intense emotions of the characters while reading the scenes. The story is definitely engaging and there is an urge to read more. But I don't know
why there are less views and votes because this story really deserves more.

Highlights

* The writer has used a proper metaphoric description which is amazing.

* The cover is good but I would suggest going to the graphic shops for better covers.

* The title is amazing with beautiful meaning.

* The character of Anurag is successfully kept in suspense. Looking forward to it.

Drawbacks

* No mistakes as such. Just be consistent and keep on writing more.

Out Of 5- 4/5

Score Out 100 - 85/100

Percentile- 85

Reviewers iam_akshu012

We really tried to give the best review!

You have got the writing qualities. Keep polishing them and your work will shine.

All the best for your writing journey Emercy Sid

Thank you!

Regards,
BARRISTER BABU REVIEW TEAM