[18]

I didn't sleep well that night. I slept for around 2 hours? I'm not quite sure to say the truth. I can't sleep without listening to music. It's 4 am. Suddenly the door opens and Derek walks inside.

"Why are you awake?" I stare confused. "We have to leave. Change clothes. Quick".

"What happened?".

"Ask the questions when we leave. I'll wait downstairs. No more than 5 minutes".

"What?".

He walks downstairs and I sigh. I run and change clothes as fast as I can:

 I run and change clothes as fast as I can:

(Without the bag)

I ran downstairs. Derek nods at me and we run outside. We start running which confuses me to say the truth but I'm not gonna say something. I started listening someone running. I look at Derek.

"Yeah I can hear it too. Just run and don't fucking stop this time".

He runs a bit faster but I can't reach him. I continued running behind him till I lost him. I have to run. I know that I have to but I can't hear anything at the moment. I stop and look around. No one is here. Before I have the chance to use my red eyes someone attacks me and drops me back. I look up and see the twins from the school.

"I knew it".

We start fighting and I manage to throw them down but then they drop me down too. That was going for a while. I see Derek and he attacks them. I don't have the power to stand up at the moment but I did so. The twins went away but Derek fell to his knees. I ran near him. He is in pain. He faints.

"Derek? Hey. Derek. Wake up. Derek. Fucking hell".

It took me 50 minutes to get him back home. I close the door and drag him upstairs. I lay him at his bed and groan. I'm hurting as hell right now but I have to save his stupid life. I catch his arm and start taking his pain. I know that if I take too much pain, I won't be an Alpha anymore but an Omega again. I feel really dizzy. Maybe that I have eaten a lot of food plays a role at the moment. I roared once and felt like dying. Derek wakes up and looks at me. I started leaving his arm slowly till I left it at all. I faint back and I don't remember anything from everything that happened afterwards.