[54]

The practice ends. We all took our stuff and walked outside. Derek stops in front of me but before I enter I hear someone calling for me.

"Yn?" I turn around and see Liam.

"Everything's alright?".

"Yeah. Umm ... About what I told you before".

"Yes?".

"Could you maybe not tell anyone about it? I don't like anything that I have done to my life".

"Don't worry about it".

"Thanks".

"Before the moon is up I'll meet you at the forest. Don't be late".

"Okay" I get in and Derek drives away.

"So he talked to you. Huh?".

"Well he was about to lose control and everybody would have seen him but I got him at the locker room".

"He agreed to you to teach him even though you're an Omega?".

"He trusted me".

"That's good then".

"Yeah but I'm stressed. I don't know how I'll teach him. What should I do?" I look at him.

"However you want".

"Very helpful. Thank you".

"Don't stress about it, Yn. However you learned, that's how you will teach him".

"Oh no. I'm not going to argue with him every single minute" he chuckles.

"We weren't arguing that much".

"But we were arguing a lot more than we should".

"You learned, didn't you?".

"Yes".

"Then I did a good job and I wasn't even an Alpha".

"True".

"So if I could then why can't you?".

"Because you were born a werewolf, Derek. I was bitten. You know that this is not normal".

"You're strong, Yn. Even if it's not normal your nature and how things turned out, you're strong and can do anything" he takes the last turn before our house. "You just have to believe in yourself".

"Well that's difficult and you know that".

"I may know that but I know better than anyone around you that if you want to achieve something you won't stop until you win it".

"I'm just trying".

"Then continue trying".

"Okay" he nods at me and finally parks. I take my bag and we get out of the car. We start walking inside. "Could we maybe train a bit?".

"Don't you have to study?".

"I could take a little time off".

"Finish with your homework and then we will train" I sigh. "Go. I'll bring food".

"Okay".

I walk upstairs, change into: