[97]

"You gave to Yn the recorder" the Sheriff asks the coach.

"Yes I did. She said that she can prove that McCall killed that man".

"And why would you believe her? After all everybody was accusing her for murder" the coach looks at me and afterwards back to the Sheriff.

"Because I know that she would never kill someone and leave him right there so everybody could see him. She would hide him".

"Hey" I say.

"Don't talk" the Sheriff says. "Why do you think that?".

"She gives me that vibe".

"Mhm".

"Is that all because I have to go to train the team".

"Sure. You can go".

"Hale, you better show up".

"I will, coach" I say and he walks outside. I look at the Sheriff and he looks at me.

"Your hands are shaky" I hide them from his side. "Why? Panic attack? Are you nervous?".

"It's not a panic attack. It's an anxiety attack".

"What's the difference?".

"There is a huge one. No need to discuss this right now".

"As you wish" there is a knock on the door and Jordan walks inside. They not to each other. "You can go, Yn".

"Am I innocent?".

"Wait from outside with the others" I nod and walk outside. Theo and Eli run near me.

"Yn?" Theo says.

"There is a chance" they sigh in relief. I notice that Scott is staring at me. Seconds later the Sheriff and Jordan walk outside.

"So, dad?" Stiles asks.

"Scott, you owe the Sheriff station $10.000" I sigh in relief and Scott sighs. "Yn, please wait so you can receive your $10.000 back" I nod at him.

"Thank you".

"Wait wait wait. How could Scott possible murder someone? It's not possible" Stiles says.

"Yes it is. We have proof that Yn is innocent and that Scott murdered that man".

"Can we see it?".

"No".

"What? Why?".

"Because I said so, Stiles. Now please everybody go back to school expect Yn so you can receive your money back. Scott, you stay too" everybody walks outside and I look at Sheriff. Jordan and Scott go into a room to talk.

"Umm Sheriff?".

"Yes, Yn?".

"Could you keep the money so Scott doesn't have to pay those?" he looks confused.

"Why would you ever do this?".

"He won't be able to find all these money soon enough. We both know that" he nods at me. "Keep my money but please don't say anything to him. I don't want him to know that I paid for it".

"Okay, Yn. As you wish".

"Thank you".

I walk outside and see Eli waiting for me. I wear my helmet too and drive us at school. When we arrived we meet with Harlan and Theo.

"Didn't you take your money back?" Harlan asks.

"Umm ... "

"You didn't pay for Scott. Right?" Theo asks me and I sigh. "Yn".

"I'm sorry. He wouldn't be able to pay for-"

"That's his problem, Yn. Not yours. His problem".

"I know".

"Then why the fuck would you ever-"

"Because I don't want him to feel how is to being in there. Alright? I don't want him to get in there because of a mistake".

"He was about to send you there".

"But I paid the money and got out. I took the fall for him because I wanted to. He didn't force me to".

"You-"

"Can we just forget about it?" he stares at me. "Please" he sighs and nods. "Don't say anything to Scott and to any of them. Alright? Any of you" I look at all of them.

"Okay" they all 3 say.

"Thank you. Now let's go. We have training with the coach".

We all walk at the training room but as we entered I saw Stiles staring at me. He looks away from me and I go to my corner to change. When I'm fully dressed, I take my stuff and walk outside.